DK Security Employee Review

I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 2, 2019
Please please look elsewhere when you are job hunting. I worked for DK nearly 2.5 years and got NOTHING in return but a headache. My supervisor was a joke, never listened or cared, brushed everything off then when the topic became an issue he acted as if he never knew. Management sucks and you get 0 benefits!! Nothing no vacation pto NOTHING! After 2.5 years!! Your treated like your disposable and raises are out of the question. I haven’t worked for this company for a few months yet continue to keep non stop emails about them and shift openings after I’ve requested it to stop numerous times!! Ide give this company 0 stars if I could.
This company treats their employees so bad and gives them nothing in return is sad. You don’t even get bonuses or a holiday party unless your in “corporate”. They expect the people that work at the sites to do everything and the higher ups reign in all the props and benefits.
Pros
Cons

Other DK Security Employee Reviews

Terribly managed company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIDecember 5, 2019
This company was difficult to work for they need to move into the twenty-first century and stop mandating their officers to shave mustaches and beards
Great hours, Great people and great pay. Im happy at my job and I dont plan on leaving anytime soon.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIDecember 3, 2019
Job is amazing. The hours are great and flexible. No weekends or holidays at my work site. Always open shifts available for OT. Pay is great for min work. Locations all over so u can pick a location thats best for you. Co workers and management are amazing. Dk security is a team.