DK Security Employee Review

A laid back and busy workplace to keep you on your toes, kind of job.
Security Guard - Part Time (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIOctober 15, 2019
Working for DK Security has been both a busy/laid back experience depending on the shift/workplace assigned to work. If you don't mind travel there are temporary positions available for extra hours all the time in the surrounding areas with shuttle service for employees. I would recommend it to anyone who is seeking employment.

Other DK Security Employee Reviews

Great hours, Great people and great pay. Im happy at my job and I dont plan on leaving anytime soon.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIDecember 3, 2019
Job is amazing. The hours are great and flexible. No weekends or holidays at my work site. Always open shifts available for OT. Pay is great for min work. Locations all over so u can pick a location thats best for you. Co workers and management are amazing. Dk security is a team.
They need to demand their guards get respect. Abuse is never okay
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Eastpointe, MIDecember 2, 2019
They suspend u even if ppl lie on u. No real job security. They don't fight for their guards to be respected or treated right. They only want to keep an account regardless to how u are being treated. If you stop a customer for doing wrong u will get fired if the customer complains or lie on u.