DKD Property Management Employee Reviews

Firsdt Place to Start
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 12, 2018
Manager there was very great at teaching all areas of management. She was a great listener. Corporate on the other hand only promotes friends and family members of their own.
Pros
Teachable
Cons
Favoritism
Upper management is plesant, appreciate employees
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 1, 2015
I liked working for DKD. I liked my onsite staff. And my Regional Manager was so nice. The work environment can be very stressful from time to time but overall, I really enjoyed my time with them.
Pros
Full benifits, 401K, lived onsite
Great Company
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Corcoran, CAJanuary 27, 2015
This has been a great company to work for. They provide lots of training when necessary as well as many initiatives to keep employees safe while at the work place. There are many opportunities to advance within DKD.
DKD was a family company that was great to work for employees always gave more than 100%
PR Administrator/Health Insurance Administrator (Former Employee) –  San Jose CaSeptember 25, 2014
Working at DKD taught me to give 100+ percent. They cared for their employees and showed it. All my coworkers were long term employees, that loved being at work. As the owners retired the management of the company changed.
Pros
Pension benefits were outstanding, the pay was great and in previous years they were very flexible and family oriented
Cons
Upper Management and lack of communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DKD Property Management. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6