DMS INTERNATIONAL Employee Review

View all DMS INTERNATIONAL reviews

Great Company
E-Learning Representative (Former Employee) –  Palm Coast, FLOctober 22, 2013
This is a great employer to work for. The benefits are great and the company is top notch.
Pros
Benefits, Awards
Cons
Contract work

Other DMS INTERNATIONAL Employee Reviews

Good place
Senior Logistics Specialist (Current Employee) –  Camp Lejeune, NCApril 12, 2018
Would recommend to friend. Learned naval logistics operations. Enjoyed the quick pace. Enjoyed assisting others on range operations. Helping students learn on weapons systems.
Pros
Quick Pace
Cons
Very Productive work environment with great employees and comfortable hours
IT Engineer (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, Cayman IslandsOctober 4, 2016
A typical day at work at DMS was grabbing some coffee, sitting down at my desk in an open environment where my coworkers were, and looking at my tasks for today and also for the future. I would select my tasks and get started on my own time (in an efficient sorting of which tasks needed to be attended to first). I tried to at least accomplish over 10 tasks per day. These tasks ranged from, breaking down cyber security software to figure out what threats where taking place by malicious software that could harm the company, to fixing a printer in the third floor banking room. As an IT engineer in the IT department, my coworkers were very social and entertaining, there were always laughs and excitement each day. I would say the hardest part of the job would have to be staying on track with the goal I set for myself, because you never knew how long it would take to complete a task. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the social aspect, everyone was so nice and friendly and made work very enjoyable ad efficient.
Pros
A lot of social parties
Cons
I didn't get the full time benefits because I was only working a temporary position.