DMV.ORG Employee Reviews

Once you adjust to it, you really enjoy your days
DMV examiner (Current Employee) –  Whiteville, NCNovember 4, 2015
Retiring soon. Am looking for a part time job. Public is very demanding especially in driver license. Stay busy every day & work with co-workers that are team players. Management is not always supportive of you but learned fast the customer is always right in any or everything. Get a big laugh in the afternoon of such a tiring day before you leave the office. YOU have got to LOVE it. The job is not about quanity but guality.
Pros
Meeting a lot of new customers.
Cons
Customers think you should know everything because you work at DMV
Manage a brilliant staff of writers and technicians
Director of Content (Current Employee) –  Encinitas, CAJanuary 25, 2014
I manage and direct Operation Overhaul at DMV.org. Our website has over 5,000 pages of content - most of which are out of date and embarrassing to the company.

My task is to manage the content team as they update all the content to evergreen status, making sure the pages are factually accurate, provide detailed content and are optimized for SEO and readability.

I lead the creation of a proprietary tool that checks facts on our website and reports back any that are wrong. This ingenious tool allows DMV.org to maintain the integrity of their content, ensuring content is always accurate.
Pros
Free Lunches, autonomy and a fun environment.
Cons
Stressful and tedious work. Not creative at all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DMV.ORG. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3

Ratings from women

1.9InHerSight Score

1.6Personal Development

1.9Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight