DNA Advanced Pain Treatment Center Employee Reviews

2.7Job Security & Advancement
Great Place to work
X-Ray Technician/Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Johnstown, PAMay 16, 2018
The CEO and the managers are very personable and treat you like a person and not just a number that can be erased. They are not affiliated with any healthcare network system so the patients are free to be treated at any of our offices not just where their insurance company tells them where they can and cannot go.
Pros
You feel like a family
Cons
Trying to fit all the patients on the schedule for procedures in a timely maner
Makes you feel like family
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greensburg PaOctober 2, 2013
A typical day at DNA, I check in patients at the window, collect copay, then bring them to the rooms and insert their information into our computer, do Urine drug screens and then give them their discharge instructions. I schedule patients throughout the day for injections and I also check insurances for radiology authorizations. I have learned a lot while working at DNA, they have taught me many things in Pain Management , the different options for treatment and they have taught me different ways to obtain Insurance and MRI authorizations. The hardest part of my job would be, being that it is a pain clinic all our patients are in pain and it does get hard listening to their struggles and disappointment and trying not to get too involved. One of the most enjoyable parts of my job would be getting to use and navigate the EMR system, I can do it, just all the different options and functions take time to learn and makes a day at the office more enjoyable.
Pros
Physicians are very knowledgeable and kind
Cons
benifits