dnata Employee Reviews

great place to work
Sr. Manager of Training. (Current Employee) –  JFK airportJanuary 29, 2019
I have enjoyed my time at dnata. I have the had the chance to travel and assist in start up operations all over the country. This has given me great experiences.
Can't recommend working here
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 25, 2019
Hours are not always guaranteed and are dependent on the company maintaining a contract with the different airlines it serves, with the airlines having final say over whether or not to make use of Dnata's services. Often times the company will not have an employee's back in order to maintain a relationship with an airline if there are any problems, even if the airline managers were being unfair. Also, Dnata tries to avoid getting involved financially in an employee's medical issues, work-related or otherwise. Employees with long-standing relationships with management tend to receive better treatment than those without.
Pros
Work crews are generally laid back, pay is decent with full hours
Cons
Irregular hours, poor management
A promising company
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 10, 2019
This is the only D'Nata company is the Dallas region. Currently only in Houston and Dallas for the Texas area however, the company is worldwide and continuing to grow and expand rapidly. Company believes in rewarding workmanship and will transfer to other states/countries.
Pros
benefits, holiday pay, 1 hour lunches, relaxed work environment
Cons
no raises, bonuses at current time
Decent place
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 5, 2019
You should try this type of job! Would learn a lot of day to day skills. Specially go through any type of weather. Makes you mentally strong but i can say it is not for everyone.
Pros
Life skills, Never stop learning
Cons
bad hires, schedules vary
The future looks favorable for Dnata in the USA
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 15, 2018
Dnata is maturing as a premier aviation handling company, and as such is experiencing many changes currently. However the future does look bright and promising.
Pros
Opportunity to grow with a new company
Cons
Enduring all of the changes taking place
Valoran a su personalk
PASSENGER SERVICE AGENT (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 14, 2018
Excelente ambiente de trabajo, valoran el esfuerzo y preparacion de su personal
Decent job, managers can be a pain sometimes.
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYDecember 11, 2018
Was responsible for loading and unloading baggage and cargo from aircraft at JFK airport. Assisted with servicing the aircraft and helping with pushback and towing. Operated motorized equipment.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Broken equipment and subpar management.
Work
Cargo Agent (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX 79925November 28, 2018
A typical day at work we get right away to work we have to two planes to load and unload packages. What I learned from this job is to keep hanging on. the hardest part of the job is that the
Worse company to work for.
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  San franciscoNovember 10, 2018
During my time for this company my experience was by far the worst. HR REPRESENTATIVE IS A JOKE! MANAGEMENT IS A FRUAD. Alot of good working people would get fired by management on false documentation (write ups) if you were not a suck up.
Pros
Cons
To any to list.
Great pay. Management needs work.
Cabin Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 7, 2018
This job is very fast-paced but the work is easy. A couple of the leads expect you to know how to complete a task after showing you how to do it once. There is a lack of professionalism among management and subordinates. There also tends to be a lot of back-biting and gossip.

I would just advise those interested in joining this company to focus on your job, avoid drama like the plague, and help your team complete tasks in a timely manner.
Pros
health benefits, life insurance, pay
Cons
bad communication, hard physical labor, back-biting, gossip, unprofessionalism, disorganized
Would be great without the lazy management
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 27, 2018
Great place to work, great hours and pay just management. Pretty much the same managers that ruin Swissport went to Dnata idk how they got past the backround check they have bad rep at LAX
Pros
Pay, Benefits
Cons
focus on the company rule and regulation and do your best
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  at law firmOctober 15, 2018
To obtain a position that will offer me a new challenger and diversity allow me to utilize my skills and experience while giving my best work to the employer
Productive and fun workplace
Ramp Loading Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 2, 2018
Good and safe workplace, nice working outdoors, good people, management needs work and human resources cause paychecks are always short and other employees are not getting the rate they are promised.
Decent place to work. Frustrating management at times.
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  JFKSeptember 13, 2018
Working at DNATA is fine. The company can be a bit disorganized at times but it works for them. The equipment can be old and broken so you must be extra careful when working.
Day to Day Living
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN 37214September 11, 2018
I believe that working here is not really worth it if you are trying to maintain a healthy life style for yourself . Another job will be needed unless you have it like that.
I would never tell anyone to work there
Airline Passenger Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 8, 2018
My time working there they were very rude to me. They dont care about they're employers. And the management there is bad. They like to talk behind people's backs and its a bad work environment. I would never recommend this job to anyone. I feel sorry for all the workers that are still there.
Cons
Dnata is run like a circus, Very disorganized
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYAugust 24, 2018
When hired i was promised full time hours, never got them. Just got the run around.
The company doesn't properly train you, they expect you to know what to do on your first day. And you don't even get paid for the training either. People come and go at this place.
It's a joke of a company, poorly run. No communication at all.
Wouldn't recommend working for them. Unless you like wasting time and not making money.
Pros
Plenty of free time
Cons
No hours, no benefits, low pay
The absolute worst company ever
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYAugust 4, 2018
Worst company ever I wouldn’t recommend this job to my worst enemy, don’t get me wrong the job title is cool but the company has no people to do the flights
Pros
Unlimited overtime
Cons
Nobody in charge to run operation
Get in and get out
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Former Employee) –  Terminal 1August 2, 2018
Two words to summarize working at Dnata.. "RUN AWAY" The management is POOR.. The human resources have no clue what's going on in the airport. The payroll is CONSTANTLY messing up paychecks.. They just got direct deposit recently and even that is questionable. No real proper training in person.. Pretty much thrown out on the airport floor and expected to know what's going on.
Pros
Nothing.. RUN
Cons
No proper on the job training, biased, dispatch has no clue what they're doing
Its an ok place to work at
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 23, 2018
The job is easy however some people like causing uneccessary drama, they don't discriminate but they do like picking favorite staff which get better treatment then others, overall its an ok place to work
Pros
Ok pay
Cons
Only promote pickable staffs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at dnata. Our community is ready to answer.