dnata

• Trust in colleagues
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

busy fixer

The work can be fun, however I often felt like I was babysitting the employees. That was only when I, in my HR capacity, was even included on any event. It has been made clear that HR isn't always welcome in any discussion or in any of the operations. There is a very large learning curve with this position.

Never apply

This is the worst company I ever worked for. Dnata in Tennessee is a joke! First of all you don’t get any flight benefits. There is low pay and little hours to earn. Management is very unorganized and only care about themselves. You won’t get paid. Dnata don’t give employees there bonuses that they are promised. Absolutely horrible company to work for. Dnata in TN is operating for British airways and the training is very rushed and unethical. You are trained last minute and management themselves don’t even know how to work the operation!

Fun

Great management that listens and respects me. I’ve learned so much from all the amazing people that work there. Extremely flexible scheduling. Would recommend.

Fun place to work

Dnata is a really good company weekly pay. No over night shifts . International flights. Flexible schedules. Provide uniforms. And fast paced environment

The post pandemic dnata

under the airline business. work is never ending because of what's happening to the airlines in general due to pandemic. but environment is good with colleagues, team leads, presence of incentives.you will come out of dnata feeling super powerful and skilled because of the experience of work in it.

Pros

management tries to do make it better for employees all the time

Cons

queueing galore

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Work

overall great place to work at I really like my job boss and my co workers. I learn a lot every day and do new things. great job if you love challenges

Terrible

Honestly this is the worst company to work in I swear! They don’t care about anything not even you, only money!! “Oh you had a work accident I’m sorry but it’s your fault so your paying out of your pocket not the company” Even worked hours are missing they don’t pay you completely they cut your hours, PTO doesn’t exist to them it’s a illusion they act stupid when it comes to paying your hours even if you submit it in front of the face. Overall don’t apply here I wouldn’t recommend this awful company with poor management, lack of experience lack of everything just greedy for money

Pros

N/a

Cons

Not very hard of work but people made it bad.

The work that was done at the facility was not hard. The supervisors is what made it bad, felt like they didn't know what they were doing. If they got new sups maybe it'll be a better place to work.

This is the worst company for working

No benefits, poor mamanagement, garbage this company is not well organized therefore they will never grow to th company they sought out to be . If they hear something that goes against them, they will work against you even if those are just hearsay.Never ever going to work here JFK Dnata .

Easy place to work at alot of good co workers

Easy place to work at co workers help you when trucks start to back up overrall good place to work at, you get free lunches pay was good made twenty an hour

Pros

Free lunches good co workers

I love to work for Airfrance

Dnata fist passenger service company it was Airfrance and KLM . It’s a fun company to work for since I am French. It’s like a big Familly. We all get along

Pros

Good paid and benefit

Cons

No paid vacation

Fun workplace

It was an amazing place to work. I had no issue with no one and was working diligently. It was so amazing and they were very understanding and easy going.

friendly

normal working day , some times require fast paced to completed the jobs,, very excited and challenging , very nice and healthy place to work , and it is a very secure jobs .

Pros

free healthcare for an individual and family members

Great job

I loved it so much. It was a life changing experience. Working hand on and behind the scenes of what goes on in the airport. And just the entire experience in general.

Underpaid

Too much expected from you, not enough pay.Want everything done professionally but are not willing to pay a fair wage to employees.Only way to get things done is when management come down to visit

Unorganized and not prepared

Great place to work at if bi-lingual. False advertisement and pushes you do stuff that is not apart of your job. Management is all over the place and not prepared for much.

Pros

Maybe the incentive

Cons

Terrible management

Wages were not correct

Wages for their sister company Metro Air Service were 4.78 lower than what I was told. Hours were terribly inconsistent and you couldn't plan anything. I was on call six days a week. I was lucky to get three hours a night if any. 75.00 a day isn't worth risking a great full time job.

Pros

Cons

Wages incorrect. Part time and they plan on you all the time.

physical demanding for low pay

as a baggage handler, your job is very physical demanding for a low pay. high turn over rate for this position. If they increase the pay and have more people to work it would be ok.

This company need to cater more to there employee...they need go around and see the strength and weakness and work one on one with each worker. I really learn more my second time around as a GSE apprentice .lots of very important fact about equipment and the operation. Two man team ...this promotes for hands on and focus training.

Pros

40 plus hrs week

Cons

No team work

Chaos, Horrible management, Safety violations

The pay isn't competitive. You have to earn all your paid time off so they don't give paid sick or holiday pay. You don't make extra on holidays. There's all these people standing around doing nothing or hiding in bathrooms or in the terminal while people who have a work ethic work. There's no accountability. You can get caught not working all day and not get fired. So for some it's easy money. But for people who like to work don't expect help and plan to wreck your body. Your back will never be the same. And watch your time every day cause they change it on you and take time you worked away The equipment is always breaking down. Steering wheels fall off while driving. We are supposed to wear seatbelts on tugs but they don't work. Maybe other stations are better but Philly is a mess. If they ever did a random drug test no one would be here except the foreign workers. Some employees are violent and there have been physical fights but management doesn't do anything.

Pros

Regular coworkers are cool but don't trust anyone from leads up, weekly pay, you can do nothing and get paid cause someone will do your job for you, easy money

Cons

Horrible management, pay, hours don't add up to time clock, Unsafe equipment, homophobic jokes and slurs, zero accountability, drug use, safety

Good People, Bad Infastructure

The company is good at making promises that they don’t keep. Everyday is a struggle and the higher-ups don’t want to fix the root of the problems. Instead they implement new policies and programs that only mask the problem. They put people in positions that they are unsuited for and then bash you for not completing a task fast enough. The work/life balance is atrocious.

Pros

Job Security

Common questions about dnata

Answered by current and former employees at dnata

Ask a question about working or interviewing at dnata. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare dnata with

• dnata
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?