Docketly Employee Reviews

Great Working Environment, Fantastic Team, Dedication
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Longmont, COFebruary 2, 2018
Docketly is a company that caters towards its clients, as well as its employees. Work schedule is very flexible, they will work with you until you understand how everything works. Hard work is compensated very fairly with recognitions, and rewards, so you feel great while working hard.
Pros
Great Pay, Great Benefits, Snacks!
Cons
Leaving at night!
Great business
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Longmont, COFebruary 8, 2018
Docketly is the best place I have worked for. I enjoy coming to work every day and enjoy what I do. Everyone is very helpful. It feels like home when I am in the office. I would recommend Docketly to anyone!
Pros
Great benefits, great team
Cons
nothing.
Terrible HR
Customer Success Specialist (Former Employee) –  Longmont, CODecember 7, 2018
The HR team here is terrible. I've never dealt with such negative responses in my life. From the get-go, I felt that I was an office that didn't really know what it was doing and the operations were poorly managed.
Pros
Cons
to many to list
Official response from Docketly
January 9, 2019

We are sorry you had such a poor experience. However, we can't understand how did you acquire such a detailed knowledge of our operations since you never worked here.

Heavily Invested in Technology
Appearance Attorney (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 26, 2018
I work with several different special appearance attorney services. They all pay about the same and appearance work helps to supplement the income I get from my own law practice. What separates Docketly from the other services is their investment in technology. Dockelty was one of the first appearance services to come out with a mobile app.

Being able to accept assignments using their app without having to check my email is a big plus. The ability to submit hearing reports with the mobile app is a big time saver as well.

Their management team is accessible and very receptive to feedback. Their combination of technology and customer service is hard to beat and they are constantly working to improve their level of customer service.
Pros
Good mobile app, up and coming business
Be Careful With Sharing your Phone with them
appearance attorney (Former Employee) –  remoteSeptember 28, 2018
Only took one assignment that was changed only a short time before the appearance, so I declined the change.. Docketly required something on my phone that may be like some sort of spyware because they can't remove it.
Pros
fast hire
Cons
Your Mobile may be compromised
Official response from Docketly
January 9, 2019

Hello,

we are sorry your experience was not positive. If you keep getting notifications, please reach out to us. We can fully disable your account.

We do not install spyware on your mobile phone. You have the option of downloading our mobile app for your convenience. The app will send you notifications if you opted for it. You can simply uninstall the app. Again, if you need help, please reach out and we will be happy to assist you.

Have a pleasant day,

Docketly team

Great way for new attorneys to gain courtroom experience
APPEARANCE COUNSEL (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaApril 18, 2018
This is a great way for a new attorney to gain courtroom experience. I worked here while working my full time job. Basically you take the assignments that you are interested in.
Pros
Contract
Innovation & Teamwork Valued
Back Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  Longmont, COFebruary 5, 2018
In my role at Docketly, I can support both team goals and also innovative projects as an individual contributor. Also, my role allows me to use a variety of current skills and develop new ones, so the work stays interesting.
Pros
smart & friendly co-workers; great snackbar; top of the line technology
Amazing all the way around!!
Client Success Specialist (Current Employee) –  Longmont, COFebruary 6, 2018
Great People with an amazing environment to work in! Everyone helps each other which makes it even better! To be able to walk into a work place and feel right at home is a thumbs up in my book!
Pros
Snacks n Pups!!
Cons
Leaving at night time to go home
Amazing Company, Awesome People
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  ColoradoFebruary 8, 2018
Stress free work environment that is extremely team oriented.
We are really spoiled with top of the line technology, awesome snacks, drinks and so much more.
Pros
Everything about Docketly is a PRO
Cons
I cannot think of anything that is a CON
Work
Account Affiliate (Current Employee) –  Loveland, COFebruary 8, 2018
Depends on the day:

Particularly - you need to find attorneys, and cover hearings .

You must be efficient on the computer, and comfortable with phone calls

It is a fun, fast paced environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Docketly. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4