DOCS Management reviews

the worst environment ever
Lawns and ground care taker (Former Employee) –  Rome, NYMarch 2, 2019
I really don't have anything good to say. Working for DOCS was the worst. Everything from the environment to the coworkers, nothing about the job was enjoyable and i wouldn't reccomend it to anyone.
Clean, fun, and friendly workplace with a wide variety of foods.
Front of House Manager (Former Employee) –  Beloit, WISeptember 26, 2018
Establishment was always kept clean and stocked while maintaining a welcoming environment. Workers are all very polite; Management is very helpful and fair. Staff works as a team to keep a balanced work flow even through rush hours. This job has taught me to recognize and stop problems before they happen as well as customer service skills.
Pros
50% off one meal while working OR one free meal for management, Good work-life balance.
Cons
no benefits, rude people
Docs Apothocary
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 19, 2017
Docs Apothecary was not the worst place to work. There were a lot of things that made it nice like the tips. However, the management was so poor I never got any hours
Great job for single individuals
Warehouse Supervisor and Courier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 15, 2017
Great management, great employees, and awesome customers. I definitely recommend people to check them out for job opportunity and to use as a business.
Contractors Run
Senior Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Home BasedMay 5, 2017
If you are a contractor and are tempted, even for a second, to join DOCS/ICON because they are dangling a nice hourly rate in your face, DO NOT DO IT. The company represents THE WORST experience in contracting I have ever had. You are but a cog in a wheel to them, and you will be micromanaged right out the door. Again, DO NOT DRINK THE KOOL-AID THEY ARE OFFERING; it may look okay, but it's not what it's cracked up to be.
Pros
The Pay
Cons
Everything Else
Docs/icon
Clinical Study Manager - ISR (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJJanuary 19, 2016
Line management has been very accessible and manages its contractors very well. The company is organized and well maintained. So far it has been a good experience.
Clinical (Former Employee) –  ContractOctober 4, 2015
Don't waste your time with this company or its affiliate company. Poor training, poor tools, poor management - run! run! run! run!
Pros
Run!
Cons
Run!
Docs review
Echocardiogram Technician (Current Employee) –  Yonkers, NYDecember 13, 2013
A typical day at DOCS medical practice would be showing up to work on time and prepared to perform echocardiograms, stress echocardiograms, holter monitors, write patient reports, send reports to patient via mail, keeping a clean work environment, and treating every patient with respect and courtesy.
I have learned a lot at DOCS. I have become a very good scanner. I am very accurate. I know what doctors like to see, and also what they do not like to see while reading the echos.
The management is very fair and hardworking.
My co-workers are also very hardworking and I have a good relationship with them all.
The hardest part of my job is obtaining a good quality picture on patients that are either very skinny, or very obese.
The enjoyable part about my job is learning.
Pros
Working for four different cardiologists.
Cons
A lot of paper work.
Productive place to work
Education and B2D Marketing / AR/AP Specialist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WA May 14, 2013
Employees are friendly, work is done dilegently, but management is not helpful and there is no room for advancement.