Doctor's Choice Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
new home health care agency
CNA/Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLOctober 17, 2016
Doctor's Choice is a very new Home Health Care Agency. Although I enjoyed the clients and management i could not afford to stay with Doctor's Choice because there was alack of work/ hours because it was such a new company.
Productive and self managing work place
Phlebotomy Technician (Current Employee) –  Harwood Heights, ILAugust 6, 2015
LabPro is a great company where I learned to master time management skills. A typical day of work includes scheduling between 14-20 patients on average a day and collecting blood and wound cultures depending on what the doctor ordered. The staff at LabPro including myself are very self motivated and focused on maintaining a good image for our company by providing the best patient care. The hardest part of the job would be scheduling. This is a traveling position and scheduling so many patients at their time preference can be difficult but with good time management skills and proper preparation can help and ensure the patient is happy. The most enjoyable part of my job is the patient care and the appreciation my patients show me because of how well I present myself and make the patient feel comfortable.
Cons
Does not offer benefits
Great Place to work
PRN/CNA (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJuly 31, 2015
I learn how to assist clients who suffer with memory loss. I loved my clients who I worked for and the staff at the agency. The hardest part of my job was when I could no longer work there, due to the conflict with my school schedule. The staff there did a great job with placing their clients with the right staff.
Pros
Work with the same clients
Cons
No Night time shifts
great place to work
PRN (Current Employee) –  orange park floridaJanuary 22, 2015
great company, family oriented.very supportive of their nurses
Productive, learned about teeth
Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) (Former Employee) –  VIFebruary 22, 2014
Very short part time job, enjoyed it while it lasted askjdfhb;aob'askln
Everyday was a Cliffhanger!
CSR/Office Admin (Former Employee) –  Washington Depot, CTApril 14, 2013
You were never really sure how long you would be there. Then the day comes, "staff changes" your gone, because you are scheduled for jury duty! Seems to be a repeated management pattern. Random acts of dumping employees.
Pros
sign on pay was good, location was great, good local food!
Cons
no pay changes, high employee turnover, company in $$ trouble.
Good company to work . Flexible work schedule
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Orange Park, FLJuly 10, 2012
I enjoy what I do. I get to meet and bond with different people on a regular basis. I have a very flexible schedule. I am responsible for setting up my own appt. with my clients. I call my client's the night before I am scheduled to see them. The day I see them I drive from one client's home to the next. I help clients with their personal care and do light housekeeping. I also provide companionship to my clients. I I check their vital signs and monitor thrm for any physical or mental changes to their health.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
gas usage