Here to help
Information from Doctors Hospital of Augusta - Augusta:
Doctors Hospital of Augusta - Augusta Employee Reviews
United States145 reviews
Found 145 reviews matching the searchSee all 146 reviews
Doctors Hospital of Augusta - Augusta selected this as a representative review
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
I was new to the area when I came to work at Doctors. My experience here has been wonderful! Management gives you opportunities for growth and they recognize excellence. Hard work does not go unnoticed! I feel that the key players in administration really work hard to connect with the staff, which is a change from other hospitals and organizations where I have worked. For the first time in a long time, I am not looking around at other jobs. Management is supportive of maintaining a work-life balance, too. The teamwork is great, as is the care provided. And the ultimate compliment from a nurse: I did not hesitate to come here myself when I had a life-threatening emergency.
Flexibility, excellent management, great teamwork
A typical day at work is filled with new experiences and challenges. The environment is team spirited and an opportunity to build life long relationships. I have had an opportunity to expand on my clinical skills and bed side manners. A typical day is always busy fun filled and patient centered.
Short or no breaks
This was one of my favorite extern sites, the staff was pretty nice and I got to see a variety of surgical cases. Actually seeing how things are done in the operation room really gave me insight to what I was learning in the classroom.
The typical clinical day I would assist in providing service and delivery of patient care under the supervision of a nurse, responsible for taking and accurately recording patient blood pressure and vital signs, executed administrative duties including answering telephones, greeting patients, updating and filing patient’s medical records, scheduling appointments, arranging for hospital admission and laboratory services, and delivered specimens to lab, and diligently prepared equipment before, during, and after patient care. The co-workers for the short amount of time were very helpful when they could be to help me learn. The hardest part of the job was taking care of a patient and learning that overnight they passed away. I worked on the PCU floor and all the patients were older and you never knew what to expect coming in the next morning. The most enjoyable part was getting to know the patients and their families.
Learning experience, patients
When patients passed
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Doctors Hospital of Augusta - Augusta. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 146 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Doctors Hospital of Augusta - Augusta
- What is the interview process like at Doctors Hospital of Augusta - Augusta?4 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Doctors Hospital of Augusta - Augusta?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Doctors Hospital of Augusta - Augusta? Wh…2 people answered
- Are they diverse or fair in selecting applicants?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Doctors Hospital of Augusta - Augusta?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Doctors Hospital of Augusta - Augusta?One person answered
- What's a PRNOne person answered
- What is the shift diff for a RN working 09-21:30?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Doctors Hospital of Augusta - Augusta?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Doctors Hospital of Augusta - Augusta about how to improve it?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Doctors Hospital of Augusta - Augusta Reviews by Job Title
Explore popular careers in Doctors Hospital of Augusta - Augusta