Play YouTube video button

Doctors Hospital of Augusta - Augusta Employee Reviews

United States145 reviews
Featured review
Doctors Hospital of Augusta - Augusta selected this as a representative review
Doctors Hospital is a great place to work. They are good to their employees and recognize them. The management on the unit where I work is fair and cares about their employees. Great work environment.
I absolutely adore the people I work with. My coworkers are some of the most helpful people I have worked with. I am truly thankful for the opportunity to work in such a great atmosphere.
Worked in OP burn and wound clinic for about 2 years. Really enjoyed all the things I learned. I felt valued and like I was trusted to do my job without micromanagement.
Pros
Free hospital swag, free lunches
Cons
Long hours, rude pts, long pt wait times
The work environment is fast pace,very informative. Daily technical aptitude will be challenged which will strengthen your passion and craft. I enjoy it!
I left because it was a summer volunteering job which was really fun it showed me and taught me a lot about being a RN or pediatric nurse because they have take care of a lot.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Great atmosphere Very friendly great team players very great place to work they teach how to do a lot of different skills to better yourself the RNS are so great at what they do
I enjoy working at Doctor's because there is a nice community atmosphere. I don't just feel like a number, but rather a friend. I also have opportunities to advance my education.
I enjoy working here because of the consistent team work and the hard working staff that makes sure the patients are taken care of. I have all of the tools and resources I need to perform my position at a high level.
flexible hours and good support. had good benefits, paid time off had its advantages, working environment very supportive. conditions good, pay raises regular and incentive bonuses to work extra
Doctors Hospital is a very busy medical facility that strives to provide excellent patient care to everyone. The staff are dedicated to the safety and recovery of each patient.
Pros
Employee recognition
Cons
Working long hours
This is an excellent place to work. Great co-workers and management. The most enjoyable part of the job is providing nursing care to patients. The hardest part is prioritizing.
I was new to the area when I came to work at Doctors. My experience here has been wonderful! Management gives you opportunities for growth and they recognize excellence. Hard work does not go unnoticed! I feel that the key players in administration really work hard to connect with the staff, which is a change from other hospitals and organizations where I have worked. For the first time in a long time, I am not looking around at other jobs. Management is supportive of maintaining a work-life balance, too. The teamwork is great, as is the care provided. And the ultimate compliment from a nurse: I did not hesitate to come here myself when I had a life-threatening emergency.
Pros
Flexibility, excellent management, great teamwork
A very good place to work. Most employees have worked at this hospital for a significant amount of time, therefore it is very easy to get to know most of the employees. Administration is very pleasant.
A typical day at work is filled with new experiences and challenges. The environment is team spirited and an opportunity to build life long relationships. I have had an opportunity to expand on my clinical skills and bed side manners. A typical day is always busy fun filled and patient centered.
Pros
Incentive
Cons
Short or no breaks
This company is a well rounded place to work. They encourage and set up advancement opportunities. The structure allowed me to be promoted to Controller. This company appreciates a good employee and rewards with opportunities for advancement.
This was one of my favorite extern sites, the staff was pretty nice and I got to see a variety of surgical cases. Actually seeing how things are done in the operation room really gave me insight to what I was learning in the classroom.
The typical clinical day I would assist in providing service and delivery of patient care under the supervision of a nurse, responsible for taking and accurately recording patient blood pressure and vital signs, executed administrative duties including answering telephones, greeting patients, updating and filing patient’s medical records, scheduling appointments, arranging for hospital admission and laboratory services, and delivered specimens to lab, and diligently prepared equipment before, during, and after patient care. The co-workers for the short amount of time were very helpful when they could be to help me learn. The hardest part of the job was taking care of a patient and learning that overnight they passed away. I worked on the PCU floor and all the patients were older and you never knew what to expect coming in the next morning. The most enjoyable part was getting to know the patients and their families.
Pros
Learning experience, patients
Cons
When patients passed
very good hospital to work for and company and the workers are great and hours are good
Pt load was never difficult. Learned to deal with a different client base. Co-workers were easy to work with, most came to me for help. This ER was Not even a level III.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Not enough autonomy
Love this hospital and the employees. Feels like home and the coworkers are like family
I Interned at Doctor's Hospital in the Labor and Delivery department for a five week period. While working there the staff taught me very valuable skills and made me feel very comfortable as if i was already a part of the team.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Doctors Hospital of Augusta - Augusta. Our community is ready to answer.
Doctors Hospital of Augusta - Augusta Reviews by Location