Doctors Hospital Management reviews

Ratings breakdown
Balanced work!
Phlebotomist/Lab Tech (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 24, 2018
Not a bad place to work for. The majority of the employees care and exhibit professionalism and empathy towards the patients and visitors. Many strive for excellence and it shows in their actions. They strive for teamwork as well.
Pros
Good place to work once you get a foot in the door
Cons
Very few raises
Disappointed
LPN (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 24, 2018
I worked in the ER and was very disappointed because I was not able to learn anything new. The environment was not conducive to learning. The pace was slow and there was many nights there would be no patients come in. If you were not a RN you were made to feel like an outsider. The management would ignore any questions you might have unless you were a doctor or RN. Although I did enjoy caring for the patients that did come in. I enjoyed the patient contact the most.
Pros
Patient contact
Cons
To much down time
Poor management
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Edinburg, TXJuly 11, 2018
Management has no concept of patient safety. Patients are left waiting for days in a hallway sharing bathrooms with 30+ sick people. ER waiting room always has 20+ pts waiting for 4+ hrs. That's how they treat pts., imagine how they treat employees.
work ethic
Insurance Verification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Edinburg, TXMay 31, 2018
A t6ypical day at work is get here do your job, pick up your co workers job because they are slacking off, its all about who likes you here and who doesnt and alot of gossip and favoritism
Nepotism
Texas - Registration Representative (Current Employee) –  Edinburg, TXMay 25, 2018
Let just say POOR MANAGEMENT and TOO much Nepotism...You have to know someone in order to advance...If you are not in the in crowd no promotion. Once you are on their bad side watch OUT!!
CODING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 12, 2018
Worked here for 10 years and loved it! Had great management on all levels. The worst part of the job was some level of instability due to ownership changes.
Exceptional Employees
Director, Patient Financial Services (Former Employee) –  Massillon, OHMay 7, 2018
Was surrounded by exceptional employees and able to mentor. Promoted several from within and created new departments to promote two others. CFO was new to position, created issues within the departments he managed.
very educational job
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 1, 2018
A typical day on med/surg unit at doctors hospital is a very busy and educational day. Team work has inproved over the past few years due to the new manager. I truly enjoyed working with her and the new team she built. I will miss working with her and my old team.
Pros
great team work, excellent floor management, very educational
Cons
if you consider being busy every day a con its the only one that i can think of, however i like staying busy.
Doctors Hospital
Patient Access Specialist (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAFebruary 22, 2018
Nothing any different than any other job in the ER. I worked overnights and we were not included in daily lunch offers or incentives. Our dept. management were not available.
Pros
location
Cons
management
fast paced, unrealistic expectations placed on staff, awful company culture
Registered Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee) –  Nassau, NYFebruary 19, 2018
I worked part time and had no benefits or opportunities for growth. lunch breaks were frowned upon, one person was expected to do the job of 3 to 4 different people during the busiest time of the week. management was intimidating and dismissive.
Pros
at least you got paid.
Cons
short breaks, overworked and underpaid staff
productive and fun
Registered Nurse (13 (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 13, 2018
12 shift, contract job in the ICU. Staff worked as a team. Great support from management and doctors. They really appreciate nurses. Family are very appreciative.
n/a
Staff Nurse on 5W Med/Surg (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 9, 2018
doctors hospital is a great place to work. family environment, management is great, overtime is not a problem, coworkers are awesome, teamplayers. its a fast paced environment and it gets stressful sometimes, but we all work together to get the job done.
Never family 1st
CERTIFIED RESPIRATORY THERAPIST (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 5, 2018
Was a wonderful environment to work. Then came new CEO & management, closing of various out patient departments without warning. Work place became hostile during the past 5-6 years. Team work and management support extremely poor. Moral was severely lost.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Must work sick
They keep their thumb on you like you're 5.
Coding/Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSDecember 21, 2017
Too many rules, it's like being in prison. I'm a hard worker with integrity, I don't need constant supervision.
My most recent manager was great, the ladies I worked with were awesome! The culture there was awful, very high turnover.
Pros
Some of the people.
Good first time job
STAFF RN / EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CANovember 14, 2017
OK place to work for a first-timer. They'll find everything and nothing to get you on if they don't like you. Very structured and they can't stand to have someone question the way they do things.
Stressful work environment
multiskills technician (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 22, 2017
Doctors hospital managment suck.
They lack integrity and management experience
The manager of the floor I worked on wanted power to tell the workers what to do and when to do it never was a team player. She lack the ability to help her workers when they was overwhelmed with workload(patients)
Compliance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Edinburg, TXOctober 7, 2017
Management is very dramatic sttessful and fast paced. No training provided. Dont care about their employees. No room for advancement. No raises for the past six years.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Doctors Hospital was owed by a group of doctors that happened to choose the wrong management.
Medical Transcriptionist and Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 4, 2017
Doctors Hospital has closed. I believe the mismanagement of the hospital contributed to its closing. For the data entry position they had me working in the corner of their basement laboratory. Then I advanced to a medical transcription position and was moved up to the transcription department on the first floor.
they are a good organization
Clinical (STAFF) Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CASeptember 28, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Doctors. The people are friendly and promote a good work environment. I had no issues with management, but most others did as she appeared to be in over her head and lashed out at the staff. I personally did not experience this but witnessed it and listened to people who were uncomfortable..
Pros
nice people
Cons
conflict with mangement and staff spilled over onto other people
Excellent place to work
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Opelousas, LASeptember 18, 2017
12 hour days, learned and training was excellent, management was great., nothing was hard about the job. I loved the people I worked with and for. I had to relocate because of death in my family home was sold.
Pros
excellent place to work
Cons
they did not have one i could tranfer to in Lafayette, La