Document Solutions Inc Employee Reviews

Lack kf structure. Managment agreed to one thing at first and chage after the fact.
Technology Consultant (Former Employee) –  TexasOctober 18, 2018
Management agreed to one and a week later asked for something else. If you get hired make sure it's in writing all the details. Benefits and insurance non existing in texas company just opening in texas been in NM for years.
Family feeling with a great team and growth!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 10, 2018
I loved DSI. I was there for over 5 years and it felt like one big family. Open door policy where the owner knows who every family member. Everyone is willing to put in hard work and do what needs to be done to make DSI successful.
The training got better and better as they continued to grow. They reinvested in the company and its people.
Since it is a family business and growing fast, it could be hard to have my responsibilities change, but I was happy to do it.
The people are the best part of the company. I never felt like the company was dishonest.
Pros
Company parties, flexibility when my family was sick, growth opportunities
Cons
Fast paced, lots of driving
out of business
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORNovember 9, 2017
Document Solutions was a Xerox dealership that went out of business. I enjoyed all I learned in my short time working there and the support I received. Xerox Sales training was the BEST.