DocuSign

DocuSign Employee Reviews

United States52 reviews
High potential and politics
PROS:
- Great product and people to work with

- High energy and fun atmosphere for collaboration

CONS:

- Growing pains as a company in hypergrowth

- Lots of politics

- Inconsistent communication under C-level
One of the Best Companies to Work For
Supportive team and managers, great compensation. A good culture and overall fun place to work. Flexibility with your schedule depending on your sales territory. Immediately offered work from home options as COVID effected the workforce. Would highly recommend.
Productive and Fun Work Place with Fun People
I have learned and grown a lot as an endpoint intern in the short 10 months. The work culture is vibrant and energetic. The coworkers are very friendly and helpful. It was a great experience
Fun/Hard Work
During my time working at DocuSign, I primarily worked at the Tech Bar/Help Desk. While working at DocuSign I got to see the employee base first hand and got to experience the culture everyday which was lovely. Everyone comes in bright and sunny for the most part and everyone comes from some interesting backgrounds, so it makes talking with them during the down time of troubleshooting.
good company, tough growing pains
this was a good company to work for, but there were obvious growing pains being dealt with within their growing sales organization. improvements were being made.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Productive and welcoming workplace
The managers were very supportive and helped me build my confidence about my work and the people there are all very kind. I learned more about what path I want to take in terms of career from working here and I highly recommend working there if you believe in the product.
Outstanding
Culture in the workplace is very good. Co-employees Real like family. Very warm and approachable bosses. They work ethically and treat each workers valuably.
Promising company with more growth to come
DocuSign is growing into a mature company in an industry that's still figuring out its capabilities. The company offers comparable benefits to other similar tech competitors. It values diversity and giving to those in need.
Fun place to work
Docusign excels in customer service and success. It's the only company I have ever worked for where the customer can't wait to get more of their people to adopt their systems of agreement and embed in all agreement workflows. The business value is immediately evident.
Productive and fun workplace
Interning at DocuSign was a great experience. I was given responsibilities and tasks that I didn't think I'd have at this level, but I enjoyed every minute of it. It was a type of job you'd go and feel like you weren't even working.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DocuSign?
Great management
Docusign gives you the opportunity for a learning process and is open to cultural. I had a great experience with this company the 4 months I was employed with them if I was offered a position O would have taken it! ( Contractor).
Great internship
Docusign invested in developing my skills as an intern. Friendly culture. Lots of fun events around the office. Many interns were brought on full-time.
Awesome culture!
Great mentors and lots of interesting and rewarding projects. I had a great experience with my team and appreciated the resources available even at an intern level. I wish the best for the company as they continue to grow!
Productive and fun work place
I'm proud of my hard work. There are many things I've wanted that I haven't always gotten. But, I have a great satisfaction working with this people, who instilled a great work ethic in me both personally and professionally.
Great company and product, but poor leadership & management.
DocuSign is an amazing company and I have enjoyed my time working there overall. My day to day work was difficult and time consuming even after hours. I loved having the opportunity to be the account's one stop shop in driving their business needs, resolving all of their support issues and providing product training.

The work culture over the first 4 years of of my tenure at DocuSign was a 10/10 experience. Just an amazing time that made going to work every day enjoyable, despite the day to day challenges of the job.

Unfortunately new management and the leadership thereof became so poor that I decided to resign and set my sights on a new venture. Having an understaffed team which created more work and stress, was also pivotal in my decision to leave the company.

That said, I learned so much at DocuSign in terms of new technologies, account management and what it took to create a successful path for the enterprise accounts that I managed. I also met so many people that are now considered lifetime friends, including my former DocuSign managers over the first 5 years there.
Pros
Great compensation. Good product. Free beverages & snacks.
Cons
Poor management and Leadership. Understaffed. Overworked.
A great place to work
I enjoy going to my job every day. A small grocery warehouse but has lots of room to grow. Bjs are mainly on eastern coast of the United states.
Pros
No membership fees
Cons
Best Job Ever
DocuSign is the best company I've ever worked for. People are smart, collaborative, friendly, supportive. Everyone helps each other do their best and they go out of their way to make sure the company and customers both succeed. Employees really believe in the product and the impact it has on business and the environment.

The leadership is completely open and transparent, and is big on communication. They take employee surveys seriously and make tremendous efforts to address any issues raised.
DocuSign is an amazing place to work
DocuSign is a growing company, battling some learning curves as standardization is optimized internally; however, with a terrific culture and people all over the organization willing to help, it is a terrific place to work.
Cant advance
Despite serving as a contract worker for more than three years, I have never been offered a full-time position. Many employees have gone to bat for me, but I have never been hired.
Good place for young professionals
This is a great place to start any career. The promotion ladder is very clear as well as the requirements for promotion. The culture is fun and easy going but people still get their work done.
Really nice place to work
DocuSign is a really nice place to work, the people is really kind, always always willing to help with a big smile in the faces.
Nice offices, cleans and brights.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at DocuSign. Our community is ready to answer.
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at DocuSign.