DocuSign

DocuSign Employee Reviews

This had to have been the worst temp litigation paralegal position of my legal career. The department obviously just had a new overhaul, as everyone had been hired within the last year. Red flag #1. The person managing me was promoted the same day I started. Red flag #2. There is no way they had proper management training. Management micromanaged everything you do. You send emails to your manager and they don’t get back to you for 2-3 days. The lack of organization in the employment law department is an embarrassment. As soon as you report issues with management your career is done. I’m sure the rest of the departments are amazing at DocuSign. This one was not.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
In sales, your direct manager is normally great. But pay is minimal. Have to hit quota 12 months in a row to potentially get ahead. Compensation is terrible.
Pros
Constant communciaton
Benefits
It was interesting experience to see a fast growing pre-IPO to IPO company, its growing pain, fast pace, and long hours. Good benefits, decent pay, limited career path and politics. Overall, it felt like junior high mentality and lack of maturity
Pros
juniors to kick-off their career
Cons
limited career path and politics
I enjoyed going to work daily, great environment , employees and guest. Happy hours are the best. Loved helping out with that. I could stay there all night.
Pros
Happy hour
Cons
Didnt want to go home.
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at DocuSign is awesome and I am glad to have worked at DocuSign.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at DocuSign are awesome. Challenging environment with a drive to adopt modern technologies.
Supportive team and managers, great compensation. A good culture and overall fun place to work. Flexibility with your schedule depending on your sales territory. Immediately offered work from home options as COVID effected the workforce. Would highly recommend.
I have learned and grown a lot as an endpoint intern in the short 10 months. The work culture is vibrant and energetic. The coworkers are very friendly and helpful. It was a great experience
PROS: - Great product and people to work with - High energy and fun atmosphere for collaboration CONS: - Growing pains as a company in hypergrowth - Lots of politics - Inconsistent communication under C-level
During my time working at DocuSign, I primarily worked at the Tech Bar/Help Desk. While working at DocuSign I got to see the employee base first hand and got to experience the culture everyday which was lovely. Everyone comes in bright and sunny for the most part and everyone comes from some interesting backgrounds, so it makes talking with them during the down time of troubleshooting.
this was a good company to work for, but there were obvious growing pains being dealt with within their growing sales organization. improvements were being made.
The managers were very supportive and helped me build my confidence about my work and the people there are all very kind. I learned more about what path I want to take in terms of career from working here and I highly recommend working there if you believe in the product.
Culture in the workplace is very good. Co-employees Real like family. Very warm and approachable bosses. They work ethically and treat each workers valuably.
DocuSign is growing into a mature company in an industry that's still figuring out its capabilities. The company offers comparable benefits to other similar tech competitors. It values diversity and giving to those in need.
Docusign excels in customer service and success. It's the only company I have ever worked for where the customer can't wait to get more of their people to adopt their systems of agreement and embed in all agreement workflows. The business value is immediately evident.
Interning at DocuSign was a great experience. I was given responsibilities and tasks that I didn't think I'd have at this level, but I enjoyed every minute of it. It was a type of job you'd go and feel like you weren't even working.
Docusign gives you the opportunity for a learning process and is open to cultural. I had a great experience with this company the 4 months I was employed with them if I was offered a position O would have taken it! ( Contractor).
Docusign invested in developing my skills as an intern. Friendly culture. Lots of fun events around the office. Many interns were brought on full-time.
Great mentors and lots of interesting and rewarding projects. I had a great experience with my team and appreciated the resources available even at an intern level. I wish the best for the company as they continue to grow!
I'm proud of my hard work. There are many things I've wanted that I haven't always gotten. But, I have a great satisfaction working with this people, who instilled a great work ethic in me both personally and professionally.
DocuSign is an amazing company and I have enjoyed my time working there overall. My day to day work was difficult and time consuming even after hours. I loved having the opportunity to be the account's one stop shop in driving their business needs, resolving all of their support issues and providing product training. The work culture over the first 4 years of of my tenure at DocuSign was a 10/10 experience. Just an amazing time that made going to work every day enjoyable, despite the day to day challenges of the job. Unfortunately new management and the leadership thereof became so poor that I decided to resign and set my sights on a new venture. Having an understaffed team which created more work and stress, was also pivotal in my decision to leave the company. That said, I learned so much at DocuSign in terms of new technologies, account management and what it took to create a successful path for the enterprise accounts that I managed. I also met so many people that are now considered lifetime friends, including my former DocuSign managers over the first 5 years there.
Pros
Great compensation. Good product. Free beverages & snacks.
Cons
Poor management and Leadership. Understaffed. Overworked.
I enjoy going to my job every day. A small grocery warehouse but has lots of room to grow. Bjs are mainly on eastern coast of the United states.
Pros
No membership fees
  1. Employee Reviews