DocuXcel Employee Reviews

2.9
Ratings breakdown
Busy company growing fast
Mail Service Clerk (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJune 26, 2018
Joined the company 6 months ago at the beginning of a new contract with a customer in NJ in the mail services department. Used to work for another competitor. I like the people, my manager and the benefits at DocuXcel. Had a few questions at first for HR and they were answered quickly. It's very busy, but overall I'm excited about the job.
Pros
Good teamwork, nice people
Cons
tough but fair manager, hard work
A triumvirate of mean girls
Records Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAOctober 7, 2017
J&Js records management department is dominated by a mean girl clique of three millennials right out of your public school nightmare. Nuff said. I was hired on probation for 90 days, and given no PTO or benefits. Mgmt engages in predatory hiring practices. Despite doing a stellar job for them they contrived a reason to get rid of me. J&J is a good company, but Docuxcel ( rebranded from Corrigan Manning Capital) is terrible in every way.
Pros
Gym, cafeteria, company store, clique takes lots of pto
Cons
Working in a basement with snakes and rats.
My opinion about my company....
MAIL CLERK/RECEPTIONIST/CSO (Former Employee) –  Frazer, PAJuly 25, 2017
Overall, I enjoyed working for my company, and my manager was very stern, but fair... and I could never complain about her. The contracted site I worked at was ver quick paced with alot of time sensitive jobs to do. Sometimes we had days to do the jubs.. and sometimes hours... but we always managed to get it done by any means.
Pros
The people I worked with.
Cons
The stressful moments.
Great company to work for!
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAJune 27, 2017
As an associate at DOCUXCEL, you have direct access to management, making it easy for your voice to be heard. While my workload is sometimes heavy, my supervisor allows me to have a flexible schedule as well as ample paid time off, which provides me with a good work/life balance. I feel as the though the work I do is meaningful and contributes to the overview success of the company.
BEWARE dead end jobs.This company does not care at all about their employees
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAFebruary 5, 2016
This company is not interested in their employees well being. manager treats employees with favoritism and talks to women like they are not intelligent. No this company is not for women they only care about the contracts. If you ask for help manager will retaliate and harass you. You are required to do the work of 2 or 3 people and you will not receive a raise or kind word. Some days there is so much work and the retaliation of manager you just work through lunches or late because you cant get the work completed in the work day. Manager will fix your time you never see pay for the overtime. If you ask about your overtime, a raise, or any assistance in any way its retaliation. Their bottom line is keeping the contracts not their employees well being. Beware there are No HR group, NO ombudsman to help employees. Very unfair work place. manager has family members and friends from their neighborhood working in a clique, Broken Rules from the clique include , smoking in non designated areas, safety issues, harassment and belittlement of people. They are allowed extra walk breaks together and less work, taking vacation and personal time off when they want and do not allow other employees not part of the clique to do the same. There are constant sarcastic remarks Do no ask for help you will never get it from HR or higher management you will be lucky if they call you back in a month. By the time anyone calls you back the manager will retaliate and make your llfe at work a living nightmare. Beware, Very bad company to work for.
Pros
they offer you a job
Cons
no advancement
Huge lack of communication
On Site Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Frazer, PAOctober 6, 2015
Small company which has growing pains. Needs to improve their Human Resources Dept. Lack of communication. No review process in place for new hires or current employees.
Has really gone downhill.
Site/Department Manager (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaSeptember 25, 2015
Unfortunately this company has really gone down hill. Since it provides contracted services to different sites, it is hard to separate the work environment at your particular site from what the "corporate" office is. Individual sites work environments are usually good until CMC corporate gets involved.

Although CMC used to feel like a company that cared about its employees, the overall idea and mission of the company has drastically changed and it is very sad for their employees.

There is a very clear lack of organization and structure with too much emphasis is being placed on growing the corporate company while other significant communication and leadership problems are not being addressed at the site level.

Overall, be prepared to be uninformed most of the time as an employee. And the worst business practice I have seen there is their belief that everyone is replaceable. When they tire of you they will find some reason to fire you. I have seen many decent employees run off the job. There is clearly no respect for the employees.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
employees are replaceable attitude
Professional, but lacking in leadership
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PADecember 18, 2014
While the assigned work did get completed, there was a lot of bickering and non-confrontational bickering. Responsibilityy was shifted among the employees until someone just decided to get it done
This was a great place to work.
Records Coordinator I (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAJuly 5, 2012
Corrigan Manning Capital was a great place to work. I worked with a great group of people. My boss always knew how to incorporate some type fun into the workplace.
Pros
we often ordered out for lunch on fridays.
Cons
i was overwhelmingly busy at times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DocuXcel. Our community is ready to answer.