Dodge's Chicken Stores Employee Reviews in Clarksville, TN

Fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJune 21, 2019
Team members work good with you and peace they work as union you enjoy working there with them you learn a lot very unstanding and every felxable with you
Come work for Dodges.
cashier (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNSeptember 5, 2017
I enjoy the guest that come in regularly. It is clean and we serve really good food. The prices are reasonable and the quality of food is great. It is fun to work here.
Pros
good pay
Cons
high trnover
great place to work for a teen
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJune 21, 2017
if you are in school , this place is for you. you get to meet a lot of people. management sucks! they do not care about you, but hey you get free food.
It pays well.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNApril 24, 2017
I worked when workers were paid $11/hr plus tips. The money was great. The work is hard. Be prepared to work until you are exhausted every night. The pay is worth it, however.
By Far The Worse Place I've Worked!!!!
Cashier/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNFebruary 9, 2016
My typical day was to cook and be a cashier.I will say I learned a different skill.They can never keep valuable employees due to bad management.The upper management is just as bad as the store leader's. There are a couple coworkers that were good to work with, then you had the childish ones.! If you had a problem management would pay NO MIND!! For me there was no hard part and I enjoyed making the customers HAPPY!! The pay rate is low compared to everything you have to do (Don't expect a raise unless you are a manager).There is no opportunity for advancement AND NO HOURS. They treat employees as if they DON'T MATTER! They don't allow you any breaks for a 8-9 hour time period(UNLESS YOU SMOKE). And don't expect No discounts on the foods/fountain drinks!!Last but not least I put in a two week notice to only work the first week (so they could train the new people they just hired)and then second week not on the schedule!! Then "forgot" to pay me!! If i could rate it a 0 I would!!
Pros
Meeting new customers daily!!
Cons
No room for advancement, Cut hours all of a sudden, No lunch breaks and management come and go just like customers!!!!
luv my job
Breakfast Manager/ Cash Center Reprensentative (Former Employee) –  clarksville, tnSeptember 14, 2015
fun work place to with supportive management.
growth and development
interaction with great people
ability to learn and move within the company.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
non
Busy place to work
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  clarksville TNJanuary 20, 2015
Dodges can be a fun place to work, very busy, I learned a lot about the public there .
Pros
great people