Dodge's Chicken Stores Employee Reviews in Dunedin, FL

Worst place ever to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLJanuary 1, 2018
The manager's husband is suppose to be maintenance, but he took over and tells everyone what to do and yells at customers and employees. The food quality has gone down and customers have left and not gone back to dodge store.
Pros
no pros
Cons
work all holidays, no extra pay for ovretime or holiday pay, No pay change for 3rd shift work. Treat employees and customers horribly.
a typical day at work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLSeptember 19, 2017
I was responsible for waiting on customers, cooking food as needed, restock coolers, clean restrooms and store floor. I also made the breakfast sandwiches to sell.
Its a job, But looking for something more.
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Dunedin, FLMay 3, 2017
A typical day at Dodges would be...

Making sure all employees have enough cash in their drawer to last an 8 hour shift.

The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the public, it makes me feel satisfied when I can have my customers leave the store with a smile!

I started out as a Team member and after over 3 years of dedicating my services.. I was promoted to Shift Leader & Packaged Beverage Manager.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
No Health Benefits
Worse place I have ever worked
Money center manager (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLDecember 6, 2015
They can never keep valuable employees due to bad management. The pay rate is low compared to everything you have to do. No breaks are given. The upper management is just as bad as the store leader's. There is no opportunity for advancement. They treat employees as if they are below them. The store leader at this particular store does not know how to talk to people. He is very rude. They will degrade you. Talk behind your back.
Pros
Cons
Work Christmas and thanksgiving.