Dodge's Chicken Stores Employee Reviews in Gulfport, MS

SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MS 39503July 24, 2018
Loved it there. Hated when it came time to part. I feel they helped me learn alot. You can grow within the company up to corperate level. Most of the bosses treat you like family. I loved it there
Pros
Will teach you anything your willing to learn
Cons
As always dealing with public can be very difficult at times
Productive and busy work style
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Gulfport, MSJune 26, 2018
Fast paced and productive work environment.
Good pay.
Insurance and benefits offered.
Easy to move up in job field.
Able to learn new skills in customer service and money management.
What you learned
Host (Current Employee) –  Gulfport, MSMay 25, 2018
Dodges is a great place to work for. Like any job, several improvements can be made, such as professionalism from management and more opportunities for advancement for employees outside of management. Still in all, the job is for someone who wants/willing to work a lot. You get paid weekly and if you focus on what you have to do.. the job can be extremely easy.
Great Benefits
Hostess/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSJune 16, 2017
I enjoyed working there overall, but there are areas of management that need work! I would suggest a better system of promoting employees to shift lead positions.
Pros
Great Compensation
Cons
Short breaks and no discounted meals or drinks.
Horrible
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSNovember 28, 2016
Worst place in the world. The location is the only thing keeping this store open bc its definitely not the service. If the "guest" really know how this company is ran they would spend more and not give this place business. Biggest marketing scam ever "make their day" really means treat "guest and co-workers" like trash. Management form store level all the way to corporate even HR are all liars and lie for each other. Company is suppose to be an "E" store but trust me... it'll end up being the worst experience ever. If u don't like people, lazy, unreliable and follow management around and do nothing then this is the place for you.
2 thumbs down!
I did it all! (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSMay 18, 2016
Not a good place to work period!! Absolutely no place for growth!! Too much favoritism, and management is worse than the dam crew! Do yourself a favor and move past Dodges ok.. They loose so many valuable assets due to all the flaws in this company alone! No benefits, raises, discounts, nor breaks.. 10.00 hr. sounds great until you hit their clock and see what and who you're working for!! And they feel as if you're ALWAYS replaceable!! Ex: "If you don't like it, we'll find someone else to put up with our lovely bs!"
Pros
Some of the "guest" were awesome!
Cons
No breaks, raises, benefits, job security, hours the list goes on!!