Dodge's Chicken Stores Employee Reviews in Murfreesboro, TN

The best job i've ever had
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNSeptember 2, 2018
Okay, so just know that i'm a vegetarian. I have some cognitive dissonance working at Dodge's (a CHICKEN store). But other than that, I LOVE MY JOB. I LOVE MY COWORKERS. I LOVE MY SHIFT/STORE/AREA LEADERS. Not gonna lie, I rolled my eyes when they said that they try to make it feel like a party at work. It seriously has changed my mind though. It's still work of course, so it does get stressful and hard some times, but I seriously have so much fun and love doing it. There's PLENTY of room for advancement. I have never been in management, and was offered the money center manager position and shift leader position within a week of working there. It is a fast paced job that keeps you on your toes, but it is not difficult. Have fun with it!

Also-This is a family owned company. One of the sons called our store and talked to me personally to ask about one of our employees who had a seizure at work. They really do care.
Pros
straight forward work, great management, financially sound company
Cons
can take over your personal time
Disgusting Store in a HORRIBLE part of town
2nd Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJune 2, 2017
I will never, ever work for a gas station again. I will continue to maintain the fact that I was treated wrong at that company. That store needs to be torn down and all its associates removed to succeed at all.
Shift Manager/ cashier (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNMay 29, 2017
I have been here for a year and the only real flaws are no holiday pay, and you have to be on FULL TIME for a year in order to get your one week paid vacation, and you HAVE to work EVERY holiday
Pros
The people and customers you work with
Cons
No holiday pay or vacation
Great Bookkeeping Experience
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNFebruary 3, 2013
This company was easy to work for. The bookkeeping only required a couple hours of work each day.