Dodge's Chicken Stores Employee Reviews in Panama City, FL

fun
SHIFT LEADER (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLJune 18, 2019
I really enjoyed the culture and people I worked with. Helping others learn and grow has always been a passion for me and was great to be part of that. My favorite part was working and helping guest.
Poor management.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLFebruary 15, 2018
There is little to no actual management skills being used here. There is a huge lack of structure, favoritism is over the top, will be constantly worked like a dog and talked to like one also for what they consider a “very great pay amount” which is far from true. Managers will do no work and expect you to do everything for them while they sit around or even go home all while telling there boss you aren’t doing your work. My best advice if you take a job there is to trust no one, cover your own behind carefully, do not trust anything from the management that sounds fishy at all because they will use it against you later and say they knew nothing about it. You get no breaks, if your looking for a job to under pay you, belittle you and run you in the dirt this is the job for you.
fast pace work envioronment
Hostes (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLJanuary 6, 2016
I enjoyed working with the customer to see a smile on their face when checking out at my register. until this day the people say the store have not been the same since I left
Pros
to meet differnent people
Cons
no free lunch
Productive and extremely busy
Assistant Store Leader (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLMay 23, 2013
Stock, cash checks, run a register, and cook using fryers. Work at a very fast pace, with great accuracy. Multi tasking is a must, as well as organizational skills. Computer work, spreadsheets, juggle schedule and replacements in the event an employee calls out. Handle customer complaints and concerns.
Pros
Fun place, great atomosphere
Cons
no breaks, all night or evening shifts, never a weekend off