Dodge's Chicken Stores Employee Reviews for Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Too much work for too little pay
Cashier/Cook/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Troutville, VAMay 2, 2019
Unprofessional staff, favoritism, lack of consistency. No discounts, no shift meals. Was told I would receive a raise within a certain window but I did not. Employees serve food outside of the safe consumption windows. Staff are made to work when they are ill, posing risks to customers. Many staff members would have to work doubles due to the store being consistently understaffed.
Manager conflict
Cashier/ customer service (Former Employee) –  Muldraugh, KYJanuary 22, 2018
No breaks given.
Poor manager attitude
Rude employees
Overall fast-paced work environment which was okay, but if you did your job correctly, you were forced to do other people's jobs.
Pros
Chicken is great
Cons
No breaks given.
Relaxed
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VASeptember 17, 2017
Relaxed place to work great people great food great conversation. Flexible hours if you have kids management is willing to work with you. Always something to be done so staying busy is no issue.
Dodges Southern Style Chicken
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAAugust 14, 2017
A typical day/night at work is very fast paced soon as you look at the clock its time to go. I learned how to work more as a team being that I love doing things on my own. Management is very outgoing not so uptight like the average. There isn't a hard part of the job everything is easy. The most enjoyable part is working with the enjoyable full of energy employees.
Pros
Great pay
It a job
Customer Service /Cashier (Current Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSJune 4, 2017
nothing is hard about the job you uselessly work 8 hours shifts. I learned how to cash people out, make pizza, take orders and close out the day. the mangers are none helping sometimes and the workplace is full on mess keeping people.
Cons
no breaks no disconnect on anything drinks or food
Very friendly and very outgoing people honest
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNOctober 13, 2016
Great place honest team members not a hard day very enjoyable place to work . I enjoyed working with customers on a daily basis and made new friends
Dodges
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Booneville, MSOctober 4, 2016
A typical day at work for me at Dodges would consist of me keeping a smile on my face, interacting with different people, learning how to communicate with different people.
Always busy
cashier, customers service, retail (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLNovember 7, 2015
working with this company I was always busy helping my customers and cleaning making sure the place was clean and decent. I love this job cause I got nothing but good reports from customers saying I do a good job and they will be coming back again. Love good reports.
Rock and a Hard place
Cashier/Cook/Stocker/Customer Service/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSMarch 26, 2015
Stand on your feet for entire shift

deal with rude coworkers as well as rude customers

fast paced, 24 hours/365 days/year store
Pros
You can work as much as want, if you full-time
Cons
poor health benefits, no advancement if family is also employed, no guaranteed lunch, no raises
fun place to work
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Taylors, SCJuly 5, 2014
ran a cash register, stocked coolers, cleaned
good place to work