Dodge's Chicken Stores Employee Reviews for Host/Cashier

host
Hostess/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Okolona, MSFebruary 12, 2019
I like dodge cause of the people that came into dodge but the rule of dodges didn't mae any sence way so every I think if they lighting up on the tattoos rules they coud keep people
Dramatic Workplace
Cashier/Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ArkansasJanuary 6, 2019
Turnover rate is very high. Management does not listen to issues so issues can not and will not be addressed. Training is inadequate. More time is spent training on computers than training in person.
Pros
Cons
No breaks unless you smoke
fun place to work
CASHIER/ HOSTESS / OVERNIGHTS / MONEY CENTER (Former Employee) –  Foley, ALJanuary 5, 2018
Fast past fun environrment great place to work I enjoied my time working here. best part of the job is your customers making the world better 1 interaction at a time
Cons
no scheduled breaks
N/a
Hostess/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, MSOctober 31, 2017
Dodge is for people that have no life. You don't get any breaks and have to stand the entire 8 hours. The pay is ok. There are no benefits. Employees get nothing extra but what they work for.
Great Benefits
Hostess/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSJune 16, 2017
I enjoyed working there overall, but there are areas of management that need work! I would suggest a better system of promoting employees to shift lead positions.
Pros
Great Compensation
Cons
Short breaks and no discounted meals or drinks.
Fun place to work, great people but horrible management
Hostess/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Booneville, MSMay 31, 2017
It's not an easy job and the management just makes it worse. Most of the coworkers are nice but some of them get it treated like favorites within the store. When someone does something that is wrong and they don't get punished for it if they are the favorites but if anyone else does something wrong they get all the consequences and that's not how workplace is supposed to work
Pros
Alright pay
Cons
Not good management
Fun, inviting environment
Hostess/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Booneville, MSMarch 8, 2017
Dodges chicken store is one of the best companies that I have worked for. The management is awesome! And very helpful! All of my coworkers were very nice and we always worked well together.
Pros
The team work
Cons
Money center
It is a very cool n fun environment for an workplace.
Cashier/Hostess (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, MSDecember 10, 2016
I work each night from 10pm to 6am. Working at the Dodges Chicken has been very interesting. I enjoy all my customers and coworkers as well... There never a dull moment and never a night/ morning i go without a smile.. Dealing with individuals whos under influence can be difficult from time to time but i don't let it get the best of me.
By Far The Worse Place I've Worked!!!!
Cashier/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNFebruary 9, 2016
My typical day was to cook and be a cashier.I will say I learned a different skill.They can never keep valuable employees due to bad management.The upper management is just as bad as the store leader's. There are a couple coworkers that were good to work with, then you had the childish ones.! If you had a problem management would pay NO MIND!! For me there was no hard part and I enjoyed making the customers HAPPY!! The pay rate is low compared to everything you have to do (Don't expect a raise unless you are a manager).There is no opportunity for advancement AND NO HOURS. They treat employees as if they DON'T MATTER! They don't allow you any breaks for a 8-9 hour time period(UNLESS YOU SMOKE). And don't expect No discounts on the foods/fountain drinks!!Last but not least I put in a two week notice to only work the first week (so they could train the new people they just hired)and then second week not on the schedule!! Then "forgot" to pay me!! If i could rate it a 0 I would!!
Pros
Meeting new customers daily!!
Cons
No room for advancement, Cut hours all of a sudden, No lunch breaks and management come and go just like customers!!!!