Dodge's Chicken Stores Culture reviews

Overall a great place to work with lots of customer relations and a good family atmosphere.
Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  Henderson, KYAugust 12, 2019
I loved my job! The constant busy, never really bored, always something to do, and something new to learn. I loved getting to work with the public and meeting someone new everyday. I loved the customer service part of the job and being able to help others in so many different ways. I greatly appreciated all the charity work we were able to be involved in through this great family oriented company.
fun
SHIFT LEADER (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLJune 18, 2019
I really enjoyed the culture and people I worked with. Helping others learn and grow has always been a passion for me and was great to be part of that. My favorite part was working and helping guest.
Dodges is a great place to work
3rd Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Leland, MSApril 9, 2019
At Dodges the people and guest a great people. Most of the day it's like being and some type of event because it has such a party atmosphere. The company is a great place to start a career.
Pros
competative pay
Cons
not sure of any
High Stress/High pay
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNSeptember 25, 2018
Dodges is a high stress, multi tasking position that requires you to be on-point at all times. You must have the ability to be on call 24/7 and the ability to work 365 days a year. The pay is competitive with these requirements.
great food
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 11, 2018
overall it was a fun place to work. Great customers and coworkers. would work with you on your schedule. Pay could have been better but still enjoyed my time there
Pros
flexable schedule
Cons
no bennefits
Love it
Cashier and Cook (Former Employee) –  Johns Island, SCJuly 31, 2018
They are awesome and would work their again love the people coworkers, boss was awesome, could take a break when needed and everyone was very understanding
Pros
Friendly people
fun place to work
CASHIER/ HOSTESS / OVERNIGHTS / MONEY CENTER (Former Employee) –  Foley, ALJanuary 5, 2018
Fast past fun environrment great place to work I enjoied my time working here. best part of the job is your customers making the world better 1 interaction at a time
Cons
no scheduled breaks
gas station
customer service (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 10, 2017
I was the store manager. The hardest part was the hours and the most enjoyable was the staff. The management was nice to work under with this company.
Relaxed
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VASeptember 17, 2017
Relaxed place to work great people great food great conversation. Flexible hours if you have kids management is willing to work with you. Always something to be done so staying busy is no issue.
I was working with some pretty great people that always took my feelings and my personal life into consideration.
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARAugust 14, 2017
Dodges is a great job, the people that worked there with me were amazing. The pay was pretty excellent and the job was hard but it also didn't run you ragged either. I learned how to work an electronic cash register, cook many foods, and run the drive thru.
Pros
Great pay and getting to do fun activities with your co workers.
Cons
No benefits
Fast pace, competitive environment
Hostess/cook (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJuly 2, 2017
A typical work day consisted of checking out customers, cooking food, stocking, cleaning, completing daily counts, etc. The management was fair and understanding. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people and building relationships with the customers and coworkers.
Pros
good management, friendly environment
Cons
no breaks, no lunches
Slightly stressful
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Savannah, TNApril 14, 2017
The Dodge Store has a slightly stressful environment, especially if you work third shift. It is a very enjoyable place to work. I enjoyed the interaction with the public.
Fun, inviting environment
Hostess/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Booneville, MSMarch 8, 2017
Dodges chicken store is one of the best companies that I have worked for. The management is awesome! And very helpful! All of my coworkers were very nice and we always worked well together.
Pros
The team work
Cons
Money center
Fun and busy
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548February 9, 2017
The atmosphere was very exciting. I enjoyed greeting and communicating with the different guest. There was never a dull moment while working at the Dodge store.
I wish it was still here
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJanuary 24, 2017
This place was great to work at.
I loved the staff.
Management was great and the was room for you to grow.
I loved the regular customers that came in.
Great Place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs National Park, AROctober 21, 2016
I really enjoyed working at this store. Management was Very Helpful. Co-Workers Also seem to enjoy the task I really liked the different people I came in contact each day.
Pros
Management, Employees
Cons
No Lunch breaks, No employee discounts
Very friendly and very outgoing people honest
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNOctober 13, 2016
Great place honest team members not a hard day very enjoyable place to work . I enjoyed working with customers on a daily basis and made new friends
Dodges
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Booneville, MSOctober 4, 2016
A typical day at work for me at Dodges would consist of me keeping a smile on my face, interacting with different people, learning how to communicate with different people.
Productive and fun enviroment
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Savannah, TNSeptember 6, 2016
It was a fun place to work. The other employees were fun to be around inside and outside of work. We were able to serve our customers with a smiling face, and enjoy the work we did.
Pros
Fun enviroment
Cons
NEVER closes
luv my job
Breakfast Manager/ Cash Center Reprensentative (Former Employee) –  clarksville, tnSeptember 14, 2015
fun work place to with supportive management.
growth and development
interaction with great people
ability to learn and move within the company.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
non

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dodge's Chicken Stores. Our community is ready to answer.