Dodge's Chicken Stores Culture reviews

Fun enviroment, great people to work with
Hostess (Current Employee) –  pensacola, floridaAugust 31, 2015
I work graveyard shift, so that was a bit hard getting use too, I come in at 10:00 pm to really great co-workers! First thing I do is make sure my money is correct, and sign on to a register, then I start either cooking or cleaning, then serve our guests, My manager is a great man, he is very fair and impartial. I absolutely love my co-workers, they are a great bunch of people. The hardest part of my job is working graveyard shift, and not having full-time hours. The most enjoyable part of working there is meeting very nice people.
Busy place to work
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  clarksville TNJanuary 20, 2015
Dodges can be a fun place to work, very busy, I learned a lot about the public there .
Pros
great people
Fun working envioment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pleasant View, TNDecember 23, 2014
Loved working there.
Co workers were fun.
Management was awful, unorganized.
Cashier,Assistant Manager,and Manager
Cashier, Assistant Manager, and Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCAugust 27, 2014
I would help with purchases.I learned all positions while working here.The managers that trained me were very nice and help me advance in my positions.I worked well with all employees.NA to the hardest part.The most enjoyable part was being able to be knowledgeable help all the customers and being able to satisfy there needs.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Na
fun workplace
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Leland, MSJuly 17, 2014
My job was quite easy. A typical day at work included interacting with customers throughout the day, cooking, cleaning and stocking coolers. I learned how to cook as well as get along with my coworkers even when im feeling under pressure. Working with my coworkers was like being one big happy family. We always helped each other out. The entire job itself was was fun to me i cant say there was anything hard about it.The best part was working with the customers.
Pros
bonuses
Learn to be professional
HOSTESS/ KEY HOLDER/ WESTERN UNION REPRESENTIVE (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJune 17, 2014
I learned that I as a person could multitask very well as well as deal with ignorance from unusual customers.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
No breaks
A decent place to work.
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Johns Island, SCDecember 7, 2013
A typical day at work was busy. I worked with a good management staff. My co-workers were easy to get along with. There was not really anything hard about the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people.
elderly
Cashier (Former Employee) –  North Myrtle Beach, SCSeptember 3, 2013
i loved working here with the elderly people. management was great they helped you out in any way they could
Dodges was great pace to work , We had fun during the chicken dance and we also had fun duing the chicken cheer.
Assistant manager/cashier (Former Employee) –  Okolona, MSAugust 5, 2013
A typical work day at Dodges is providing excellent customer service and increasing sales. Interacting with customers and making their day and telling them to come back.
I learn important customer service is to a business, because the customer keep you in business, How important team work is in making a business strive.
I learn in management you can not make it by yourself. You need a good strong team willing to work hard with you. It can be stressful if and overwhelm and all ways remember to come out and help your team and interact with customer.
The hardest part of the job was learning the paper work. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with customer and making their day, and meeting new people.
i really enjoyed working for dodges
shift leader (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSMarch 27, 2013
I worked for dodges for several yre and enjoyed it. I enjoy being around people and that was a place to be
Pros
i was able to meet alot of people
Cons
short breaks not lunch break
productive work place.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  CharlestonJanuary 29, 2013
A typical day was getting in on time setting up the food and money and making sure everything was stock for the day. I learn how to deal with people face to face, how to handle a register as well as the lottery machine.The people that I work with made me feel great as well as being part of a team. There wasnt nothing hard about the job. The most enjoyable part of the job,was dealing with the customers on a everyday bases.