Dodge's Chicken Stores Employee Review

View all Dodge's Chicken Stores reviews

Fast Paced Environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FLMarch 1, 2017
A great job to show that I can handle cash, and a fast paced environment. Got experience with Check Cashing, and customer service. I had a great management team to gain experience from.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons

Other Dodge's Chicken Stores Employee Reviews

It’s never the work place always the people (management especially)
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAAugust 20, 2019
The work is easy you get paid every week ! And they don’t mind giving raises as long as you work for it. Management was messy tho don’t have a lil misunderstanding all your hours might get cut. Just do your job and mind your business then it’s cool
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Don’t get breaks
Overall a great place to work with lots of customer relations and a good family atmosphere.
Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  Henderson, KYAugust 12, 2019
I loved my job! The constant busy, never really bored, always something to do, and something new to learn. I loved getting to work with the public and meeting someone new everyday. I loved the customer service part of the job and being able to help others in so many different ways. I greatly appreciated all the charity work we were able to be involved in through this great family oriented company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dodge's Chicken Stores. Our community is ready to answer.