Dodge's Chicken Stores Employee Review

View all Dodge's Chicken Stores reviews

Fun enviroment, great people to work with
Hostess (Current Employee) –  pensacola, floridaAugust 31, 2015
I work graveyard shift, so that was a bit hard getting use too, I come in at 10:00 pm to really great co-workers! First thing I do is make sure my money is correct, and sign on to a register, then I start either cooking or cleaning, then serve our guests, My manager is a great man, he is very fair and impartial. I absolutely love my co-workers, they are a great bunch of people. The hardest part of my job is working graveyard shift, and not having full-time hours. The most enjoyable part of working there is meeting very nice people.

Other Dodge's Chicken Stores Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJune 21, 2019
Team members work good with you and peace they work as union you enjoy working there with them you learn a lot very unstanding and every felxable with you
Stressful and Low paying
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, MSJune 20, 2019
This was one of my most stressful jobs. The work isn't difficult but they want you to do so much for so little pay. The manager I had was inconsistent and not good at their job and we had no breaks, no benefits, no promotions. We would be called in for a few hours and end up working twice as long because someone else didn't show up for work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dodge's Chicken Stores. Our community is ready to answer.