Dodge's Chicken Stores Employee Review

View all Dodge's Chicken Stores reviews

I was working with some pretty great people that always took my feelings and my personal life into consideration.
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARAugust 14, 2017
Dodges is a great job, the people that worked there with me were amazing. The pay was pretty excellent and the job was hard but it also didn't run you ragged either. I learned how to work an electronic cash register, cook many foods, and run the drive thru.
Pros
Great pay and getting to do fun activities with your co workers.
Cons
No benefits

Other Dodge's Chicken Stores Employee Reviews

Loved working there
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLJune 5, 2019
Great people, vision and family culture here, I enjoyed the variety of tasks I performed here, I would recommend working here to anyone, especially those that have a great customer service attitude and enjoy going above and beyond to "make their day" for the guest
you will be run into the ground
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARJune 1, 2019
The old manager tried to implement things to make things easier and fun . He made us want to do well eventhough we were always short-handed. The home office controls hiring so staffing is pretty much dictated.The area supervisor is very condescending and disrespectful.He doesnt help with anything just talks and talks! No discounts or breaks.Sometimes work 16-18 hour shifts. No drinks either ! you pay full price even for a refill! The old manager tried changing that by giving awards each month...which has stopped! just terrible!
Pros
you can work 80-90 hours a week if you want
Cons
read above

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dodge's Chicken Stores. Our community is ready to answer.