Dodge's Chicken Stores Employee Review

View all Dodge's Chicken Stores reviews

you will be run into the ground
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARJune 1, 2019
The old manager tried to implement things to make things easier and fun . He made us want to do well eventhough we were always short-handed. The home office controls hiring so staffing is pretty much dictated.The area supervisor is very condescending and disrespectful.He doesnt help with anything just talks and talks! No discounts or breaks.Sometimes work 16-18 hour shifts. No drinks either ! you pay full price even for a refill! The old manager tried changing that by giving awards each month...which has stopped! just terrible!
Pros
you can work 80-90 hours a week if you want
Cons
read above

Other Dodge's Chicken Stores Employee Reviews

I very much enjoyed my time there
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Henderson, KYJuly 10, 2019
Over all it was a great time, there were moments coworkers would have issues among themselves but i feel the management handled it fair, and right, both for their employees and customers, but also for the company itself.
Fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJune 21, 2019
Team members work good with you and peace they work as union you enjoy working there with them you learn a lot very unstanding and every felxable with you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dodge's Chicken Stores. Our community is ready to answer.