Dodges Stores Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
i really bonded with customers
Hostess/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Henderson, KYAugust 9, 2018
I wish icould go back. life got in the way and with such a quick pace enviroment...its hard to stay on top sometimes but that was one of my favorite paces
Love it
Cashier and Cook (Former Employee) –  Johns Island, SCJuly 31, 2018
They are awesome and would work their again love the people coworkers, boss was awesome, could take a break when needed and everyone was very understanding
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
It was a fun environment.
Cashier, Attendant (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 19, 2018
When I worked for them some of the workers would be late you had to stay until some else arrived. I liked to closed because you did not had to rush. I enjoyed restocking the supplies.
Pros
Dodge store is a community store the same customer shows daily.
Cons
The customer was unfair to take without paying first.
fun work place
Sales Associate Cashier and Check cashing Manger (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJune 16, 2018
It was a good place to work they just didn't give you any way to improve. It was a great company sweet manger, great hours and I would have never quite if I could have moved up.
Dodge store
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARMay 17, 2018
Loved coming in working with the ladies u learn alot from the people u work with. Loved working nights management was understanding she was so great and understanding would work there again in a heart beat that where u learn how to deal with all kinds if personalitys
Pros
People
Loved my customers but management was unprofessional
Cashier/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Ripley, MSMay 16, 2018
Poor management some co workers left meat uncovered didn’t clean coffee pots.. loved the customers had I had to leave them I had to work 6 and 7 days in a row with only one day off never two days in a row they treat you like your nobody unless your talking about another employee the food is never fresh on first or second shift had some many complaints about chicken not beening done corn dogs not cooked all the way Spicy wings old if a customer brings them back the cashier is upset and talking about the customers
Pros
Loved my customers
Cons
Poor Management/ Not Professional/ Some workers are Nasty
Fast Pace
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSMay 5, 2018
It was a very busy store. I had to learn a lot in a short time. They give the cashier a lot of responsibility for the lack of management. Everything think is on a time limit.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Fast Pace
Horrible upper management
3rd Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Booneville, MSFebruary 13, 2018
The pay was good. The work wasn't bad. Very fast paced so it made the time go by fast. The store manager was horrible. Would belittle you in front of everyone.
Great Company, Just Poorly Managed
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSJanuary 9, 2018
Dodges pays very well and pays weekly which is a huge plus for anyone. There are three shifts to chose from. What I didn't care for is there is no manager for the third shift ever. It was always only two cashiers and that was it. And the store was just very poorly managed.
Pros
Good pay, good hours, fun enviornment
Cons
Short breaks or no breaks, bad management
Worst place ever to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLJanuary 1, 2018
The manager's husband is suppose to be maintenance, but he took over and tells everyone what to do and yells at customers and employees. The food quality has gone down and customers have left and not gone back to dodge store.
Pros
no pros
Cons
work all holidays, no extra pay for ovretime or holiday pay, No pay change for 3rd shift work. Treat employees and customers horribly.
Fast paced environment with great staff and customers
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Henderson, KYDecember 15, 2017
Dodge Store is a fast-paced environment where you are on the go for the majority of your shift. The staff are great and the customers are equally just as great majority of the time.
Pros
Great people and fast paced
Cons
No cons
Fabulous place to work
Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Troutville, VAOctober 6, 2017
Dodge's is and was the greatest job I have ever had. The management is great, the hours are good, the pay is more than fair, and I was able to take the skills I learned at Dodge's far with the rest of my life. The guests who came in were amazing, and it truly feels like everyone is your family - be it coworkers, managers, higher-ups, and guests. The only hard part of the job was leaving.
Pros
Fun, room for advancement, management
a typical day at work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLSeptember 19, 2017
I was responsible for waiting on customers, cooking food as needed, restock coolers, clean restrooms and store floor. I also made the breakfast sandwiches to sell.
Fast paced
Sales Representative and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARAugust 30, 2017
Very fast paced and wonderful interactions with customers.
management at the store i worked for had a lot to be desired.

During this time obama care was implemented and instead of paying for employee health insurance the company put everyone to part time and eventually let a lot of them go to hire lower paid employees.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Poor management
Busy, busy
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSAugust 25, 2017
I can only speak for the institition pre remodel. There were 3 of us on a shift and we were always busy. The only way you could get a break is if you smoked. Managment changed constantly. No room for advancement.
Pros
discounted food
Cons
no breaks, constant management changes
Work-oriented
Audit Team (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSAugust 7, 2017
A very work-oriented business. I only worked here for 3 months, but they take the day to day running of the stations and stores very seriously. Always looking for performance and ways to make things more efficient.
trash
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJuly 3, 2017
they don't give out hours and they don't give benefits less you are full-time and nobody is full-time but the mangers and they over work you for the little money you get payed
Pros
nonw
Cons
everything
Fast pace, competitive environment
Hostess/cook (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJuly 2, 2017
A typical work day consisted of checking out customers, cooking food, stocking, cleaning, completing daily counts, etc. The management was fair and understanding. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people and building relationships with the customers and coworkers.
Pros
good management, friendly environment
Cons
no breaks, no lunches
Busy place
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Troutville, VAJune 16, 2017
Dodges Store is a very busy place to work. Must be able to work in a very fast paced environment. I learned a lot of things working there. I met a lot of people and new friends.
It pays well.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNApril 24, 2017
I worked when workers were paid $11/hr plus tips. The money was great. The work is hard. Be prepared to work until you are exhausted every night. The pay is worth it, however.