Doggett

Doggett Employee Reviews

United States6 reviews
They have multiple job areas around Texas. I worked at the one on the Toyota planet in San Antonio Tx. You go thur a temp place before getting hired with them.
Company is all about the all-might dollar. Not enough room in the shop for the number of mechanics they have. I was a shop mechanic that had to work outside in bad weather most of the time. They like to toot their horn about their superb company training - its not superb, its fair-to-middlin. Do yourself a favor and seek life elsewhere,
Overall Doggett was and more than likely still is an amazing place to work for. Nice staff, great management and fun/entertaining customers. Very laid back work environment but still gets the work at hand done quickly and efficiently.
Service manager made sexist comments about women, filed report with Human Resources, and the next day, I get terminated. Avoid!!! Probation was 90 days, I was there 91. No explanation, just it didn’t work out.
No training, no expectations laid out, yet I was always wrong. Very suspicious that I was retaliated against for making the claim to Human Resources.

I will not recommend working for this company!
flexible hours
a lot of schooling JDeere

too many salesman for the territory

a lot of windshield time

no real office to work out of

no teamwork

learned a lot about the product
Pros
flexiable hours
Cons
cut throat
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Was only with them a short time. They didn't want to pay for top people, it always seemed more about finding a warm body that could 'kinda' do what they needed.

That makes it very tough to support customers when there isn't any backup for you as a sales rep.