Doherty Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

productive working
Production Worker (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNOctober 11, 2018
At cargill you would usually get there an dther first thing you woud do is clock in . after you clock in you would get dressed and go to wok but before you start you would wash your hands before evr=erything.
Pros
standing all day
Cons
short breaks
Previous employee
Manager (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaOctober 9, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Doherty. It is a great place to gain knowledge in HR. My manager was always will to help me grow.

They need to increase pay across the board for employees. Benefits are good but pay is low.
Production rocks
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNSeptember 23, 2018
They are a good company to work for if you enjoy being a temp. They do have some temp to hire jobs but most take awhile to get full time employment in.
Nice.
Packaging (Current Employee) –  Mankato, MNAugust 3, 2018
Pretty facts paced environment. Helpful with any questions I have had. My boss is really relax and understands peoples point of view or situations. I would reccomend it.
A Temp employment agency
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Perham, MNJuly 30, 2018
I was hired as a contract staffing specialist. I had no benefits, there really wasn't any expectation of moving up in my position. Management support wasn't as it really should have been.
Willing to work with you for find employement
Office Support (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIJuly 17, 2018
Puts you with the correct position. It is a temp agency. That is all it is. They find you jobs that match your profile.They are willing to offer other positions outside your skills to ensure that there is something that you can do.
Great challenge
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Mankato, MNJuly 12, 2018
I learned a lot at Doherty Staffing Solutions. Gained very good experience and skills for life and work. Very challenging industry, but very rewarding.
they tried to keep everyone in work but it was very unstable
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Big Lake, MNJune 27, 2018
Boring and Long I learned I am not cut out for factory work. Management was good. I was a relaxed atmosphere. Hardest part was the ppe we had to wear. I liked the people
Caring employers
Packer/ Janitor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 24, 2018
I was most important, to me while working for this company, My input was valued that is the way I felt. They put the employee first and foremost. Caring and involved.
Pros
Fair company to work for
Cons
Job Security
This company SUCKS!!!
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Crookston, MNJune 24, 2018
Poor management, poor training, and even poor expectations. The company expectations you as a person to just right in an know how to work all their programs and they want 12 hours of work in an 8 hour day. They give you a lunch period but they don't expect you to really take it Because if you do not answer emails back within one or two minutes they are calling you asking what you are doing.. Talk about micromanaging.
Pros
Helping people in need
Cons
See above Everything about this company sucks
Temp Work
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Gaylord, MNJune 19, 2018
You get placed in various worksites performing various tasks. I've worked in production settings for this company. It's o.k., for the most part you don't have a lifelong career with this company because you can work your way into a permanent position with the companies I've been staffed at.
Pros
weekly pay, able to say yes or no to jobs, able to stay with this company or become permanent at company placement.
Cons
PTO isn't good compared to alot of other companies
Fast paced fun environment
Production Assembler (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNJune 12, 2018
Very poor management doesn't listen to employees concerns I was threatened by an other employee an nothing happened doesn't except doctors notes needs new management
Pros
Lunch paid
Cons
Poor management
Great opportunities
Manager (Current Employee) –  Southern MnMay 19, 2018
Join this company with the right attitude and dedication and your opportunities for growth are endless. I started in an entry level position and I promoted into a management position.

Doherty has become a second family. The people are great, you will not just be another numbered employee.
Pros
Health, Pto, and 401k benefits
I was in a factory.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALMay 17, 2018
I dealt with a factory not directly with Doherty. The company was fine but the factory I was in was my contracted assignment. So I cannot tell you what working directly for them is like.
Temp job
Administrative Office Positions (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNMay 9, 2018
Would need to remind them when my assignment was coming to an end, so they would get busy finding me another position. Otherwise, friendly, made sure I got my time card correct and paid on time.
Pros
I'm working
Cons
Worried about them going to bat for a decent wage, as their premium for me was very high for the employer.
Very forward moving company to work for
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNMay 8, 2018
Loved the job did not like my commute. Work place culture was productive and interactive.

Doherty Staffing was expedient in finding a placement for me that matched my job qualifications and wage requirements.
Pros
Company Lunches on Fridays.
Cons
My Commute
Nice people and good place
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIApril 24, 2018
I worked with them once before and this is a great place to start to look for a place to work. They find good jobs that lead to permanent positions and long term careers. They are very kind and helpful.
Pros
Very helpful
Cons
N/a
Staff isn't very attentive
Temporary Staff (Current Employee) –  Le Sueur, MNApril 18, 2018
The staff wasn't very attentive and not kept in the loop about my supervisor at my assignment. Poor management at assignment too. She is difficult to get ahold of when I need assistance.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
expensive benefits
Pleasant workplace
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Crookston, MNApril 3, 2018
Pleasant workplace, growth opportunities for the right candidate. Fun coworkers always willing to assist when needed. Incentive gift cards.

Outdated software requiring excessive data input to maintain records of metrics. Very stressful fast paced but can be fun work environment.
Pros
Trusted decision making
Cons
Overwhelming workload required for all! Isolated in remote offices
Greatest internship experience ever
Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Faribault, MNMarch 23, 2018
A typical day as a recruiter was going to the office, logging in to the system, conducting outbound calls and accepting incoming job inquiries. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was interviewing candidates and trying to find a job that matched their needs and skill set.
This was truly a stroke of luck for me to have found an internship at Doherty. I learned about the basics of acting and presenting myself professionally and how important the customer (candidate in this case) is to the operations of the company.
Pros
Great learning experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Doherty Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about