Doherty Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great opportunities
Manager (Current Employee) –  Southern MnMay 19, 2018
Join this company with the right attitude and dedication and your opportunities for growth are endless. I started in an entry level position and I promoted into a management position.

Doherty has become a second family. The people are great, you will not just be another numbered employee.
Pros
Health, Pto, and 401k benefits
Temp job
Administrative Office Positions (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNMay 9, 2018
Would need to remind them when my assignment was coming to an end, so they would get busy finding me another position. Otherwise, friendly, made sure I got my time card correct and paid on time.
Pros
I'm working
Cons
Worried about them going to bat for a decent wage, as their premium for me was very high for the employer.
Very forward moving company to work for
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNMay 8, 2018
Loved the job did not like my commute. Work place culture was productive and interactive.

Doherty Staffing was expedient in finding a placement for me that matched my job qualifications and wage requirements.
Pros
Company Lunches on Fridays.
Cons
My Commute
Nice people and good place
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIApril 24, 2018
I worked with them once before and this is a great place to start to look for a place to work. They find good jobs that lead to permanent positions and long term careers. They are very kind and helpful.
Pros
Very helpful
Cons
N/a
Staff isn't very attentive
Temporary Staff (Current Employee) –  Le Sueur, MNApril 18, 2018
The staff wasn't very attentive and not kept in the loop about my supervisor at my assignment. Poor management at assignment too. She is difficult to get ahold of when I need assistance.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
expensive benefits
Pleasant workplace
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Crookston, MNApril 3, 2018
Pleasant workplace, growth opportunities for the right candidate. Fun coworkers always willing to assist when needed. Incentive gift cards.

Outdated software requiring excessive data input to maintain records of metrics. Very stressful fast paced but can be fun work environment.
Pros
Trusted decision making
Cons
Overwhelming workload required for all! Isolated in remote offices
Greatest internship experience ever
Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Faribault, MNMarch 23, 2018
A typical day as a recruiter was going to the office, logging in to the system, conducting outbound calls and accepting incoming job inquiries. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was interviewing candidates and trying to find a job that matched their needs and skill set.
This was truly a stroke of luck for me to have found an internship at Doherty. I learned about the basics of acting and presenting myself professionally and how important the customer (candidate in this case) is to the operations of the company.
Pros
Great learning experience
It was ok.
Temp (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNMarch 21, 2018
Just a normal temp agency. Good work sometimes . Did not get to work all the time. The managers were really great however. I would recommend this company to a friend.
Pros
Good Managers
Cons
Not working every week
professional staff
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNMarch 14, 2018
professional staff always find the correct matching job. Doherty always willing to full request if possible. Love weekly pay from Doherty staffing Solution.
Cons
Staff never helped at all
Never got 1 interview (Former Employee) –  Fergus falls mnMarch 4, 2018
I went for there help to find job in nov.it now being March for the last 4 months I have not heard 1 phone call from them no interviews nothing and I pulled wrenches for a ag business for 30 years i would not recommend this company to anyone I don't think they care about anyone but there own paycheck so go anywhere else but here it's a total WAIST of time
Pros
Cons
They dont help you

Want to know more about Doherty Staffing Solutions?

Ask a question
Warehouse Laborer (Current Employee) –  Maplewood, MNMarch 3, 2018
They take advantage of new workers new to the US pay less for the same job. I'll never work for Doherty again, they never get back to their employees etc....example 12.00 vs 15.00 hourly different
Pros
nothing good to say
Cons
nothing good to say
Temporary agency
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Princeton, MNFebruary 25, 2018
Quick to get back to potential applicants. Wide range of jobs that can fit within your schedule. Weekly pay. They offer benefits. Good stepping stone to get into a company permanently.
Pros
Work when you can
Cons
Benefits are not so great
Not Professional
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNFebruary 20, 2018
Get ready to try and meet goals that aren't possible. You pretty much ignore potential candidates that have been trying to get a job for months and focus attention on brand new applicants.
Mostly temporary assignments
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MNFebruary 6, 2018
Most of the jobs I was assigned to were only seasonal or temporary, and the shifts were always rotating shifts. It was difficult to get a used to change in sleep pattern.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Low wages
Great for a temporary need
Various Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Bemidji, MNFebruary 5, 2018
This is a temp agency that is good at quickly placing you as jobs become available. It is highly competitive, as there are more people looking for work than there are jobs. They will continue contacting you via text and e-mail (sometimes phone calls) until they know you have a job you are happy with. And, sometimes even after that...
Very easy to work with
Patient Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNJanuary 11, 2018
Doherty sent me on several interviews and i did work for them for one assignment. Now that that was fulfilled, they are eager to get me out to another ASAP!
Excellent start up for new workers!!!
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNDecember 22, 2017
Nice starting point for new workers, easy job placement for best location of your set of unique skills. Locates jobs that will benefit your work experience in whatever field you apply in.
Fun place to work, management is easy to get along with
Payroll Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNNovember 12, 2017
Great place to work! Management is considerate and easy to get along with. Enjoyed working with all of the employees. End of the year tends to be busy with year end duties.
Relaxing workplace
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, MNNovember 9, 2017
Working for Doherty Staffing Solutions had it pros and it cons. I got to work in many different Work environments which help me learn how to get the job done in different situations.
I loved the flexibility with Doherty.
Receptionist/ Filing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 20, 2017
The flexibility is great, and the social environment makes you want to com to work everyday. This is a great place to work and thrive. Love working with people.