Dollar Shave Club Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Awesome Company
Software Engineer & QA Intern (Former Employee) –  Marina del Rey, CADecember 21, 2017
This is a great company due to gaining invaluable experiences, gaining great mentorship, and great culture fit. I have learned a great amount of skills that I have not gained anywhere else.
Great place to work!
Operations Manager, West Coast DC (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 8, 2017
Highly recommend this company for someone looking to be part of a zero nonsense team! Upper management offers plenty of freedom for the team to thrive.
Hands down the worst place I've ever worked
Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Marina del Rey, CAAugust 24, 2017
I'm hopeful that Unilever will come in and change things but as of now, this place is a disaster. The majority of the executive team is a joke and the male exec team is so male dominant, it has made other males on the organization uncomfortable. Lastly, strategic focus is non-existent. Exec and top leaders in the organization frequently talk about the "how" but almost none sets strategic priorities for their teams.
Pros
Free lunch one day a week, barista on site, some snacks
Cons
Lacks strategic focus, male dominant/Sexist, zero empowerment
Fun workplace lacking competent management.
Inventory Control Helper (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJune 8, 2017
Its a fun workplace that offers 45 minute lunches; however, the incompetence of management makes it very difficult to work in the environment. Overall, a very cool place to work in if looking for an easy short term job.
Dedicated to success, fun at times
Shipping and Receiving Lead (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CASeptember 21, 2016
My experience in Dollar Shave Club, l learned how to manage people and how to work in a team . I also learned how to work with the company system, I also know how to make my own decisions as a lead. How to solve multiple problems and how to take action when nobody can . I learned that all of my co workers have different personalities and opinions . I enjoy lunch with co-workers when aconplish things at work together.
Pros
Free lunch, long breaks
Cons
No over time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dollar Shave Club. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight