Dollar Tree Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 11,401 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOMike Witynski62%approve of Mike Witynski's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
You're seeing Dollar Tree jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 8.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Dollar Tree have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Insights from 5.9K Indeed users who have interviewed with Dollar Tree within the last 5 years.
can you lift 50lbs ..can you stand for long periods of time
if I was strong on my Job and well work under stress and if I was able to make managements decision if need it
Tell me about yourself. Are you shy? Are you too shy to make announcements over the intercom? Have you ever worked a job where you have to clock in? What hours are you available to work?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Dollar Tree?Published on May 24, 2021
- Dollar Tree