Dolls Kill Employee Reviews

This job is a joke
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJanuary 14, 2019
Management is a joke, managers are constantly quitting (they probably know something we dont) H.R is an even bigger joke. Pay is constantly getting screwed up. Missing hours on multiple peoples checks. TONS of drama. When your checks do come in full, the money is nice. You just have to put up with unrealistic goals that are set. Safety is not enforced. Not the ideal job.
Pros
Company discount
Cons
Management, parking, lack of security, constant discrepancies in paychecks
This Place is a Joke
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJanuary 11, 2019
I Have never in my life worked for someone so unprofessional and unorganized. Typical work day for me wouldn't be very difficult because there's maybe one floor manager for the whole warehouse. I didn't learn much except that dollskill is living in the year 1998 with the technology they provide for the warehouse. Every single check I got from them in the 3 months working... each one was missing some kind of hours /pay. I never got paid the right amount and after telling them over and over I still have not got paid! This was not just me this was an ongoing problem in the whole warehouse. I couldn't work for free so I had to leave.
Pros
No managers on the floor so nobody does anything, You can watch youtube all day if you wanted to, you can leave for 2 weeks and they wont even notice your gone
Cons
Everything, No holiday pay, They dont pay you correctly.
Great Experiences
Inventory Control Lead (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CADecember 4, 2018
Really great place to work. Lots of friendly people. Quick pace and a great learning environment. Room to make improvements and looks to move up in the business.
A fun place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 22, 2018
a lot has changed since i worked there, but i still did enjoy my time there. especially the people. Only thing i didnt like was the last minute mandatory overtime.
Dolls Kill
Social Media Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 12, 2018
During a typical day, although it was very fast paced, it was inspiring to be around so many hard working people. Majority of people treated each-other with kindness and support, which was of great help when you have a lot of pressure to perform your job immaculately. Among learning various negotiation techniques during my time as a buyer for Dolls Kill, I learned a lot about various marketing strategies and how to implement them and when to implement them. The hardest part of my job was keeping up with the daily changes within the marketing department, however I am glad I worked through this type of environment because it allowed me to practice being adaptable to daily changes that are out of my control. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the customer enjoyment and feedback of the posts I created for the Dolls Kill Instagram. Also, creative days where I was able to freely create content were some of my favorite times during my two years at this company.
Pros
Allowed dogs in the office, general healthy work culture amongst staff members, helpful executives
Cons
Every-one is very over worked and underpaid, no free lunches (unhealthy optional snacks), no HR department so poor work environment complaints were ignored
No work life balance/low compensation
Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 10, 2017
Pay is low for what is expected of you. Very little work life balance and benefits are not great and there are no traditional perks included even though this is a very profitable start up company.
Pros
Fun product/casual dress code
Cons
Low pay, bad benefits

Want to know more about Dolls Kill?

Ask a question