Dolls Kill Employee Reviews

Dolls Kill
Social Media Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 12, 2018
During a typical day, although it was very fast paced, it was inspiring to be around so many hard working people. Majority of people treated each-other with kindness and support, which was of great help when you have a lot of pressure to perform your job immaculately. Among learning various negotiation techniques during my time as a buyer for Dolls Kill, I learned a lot about various marketing strategies and how to implement them and when to implement them. The hardest part of my job was keeping up with the daily changes within the marketing department, however I am glad I worked through this type of environment because it allowed me to practice being adaptable to daily changes that are out of my control. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the customer enjoyment and feedback of the posts I created for the Dolls Kill Instagram. Also, creative days where I was able to freely create content were some of my favorite times during my two years at this company.
Pros
Allowed dogs in the office, general healthy work culture amongst staff members, helpful executives
Cons
Every-one is very over worked and underpaid, no free lunches (unhealthy optional snacks), no HR department so poor work environment complaints were ignored
No work life balance/low compensation
Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 10, 2017
Pay is low for what is expected of you. Very little work life balance and benefits are not great and there are no traditional perks included even though this is a very profitable start up company.
Pros
Fun product/casual dress code
Cons
Low pay, bad benefits