Dollywood
75Above average

Dollywood Employee Reviews

United States205 reviews
it is a god company to work for with lots of nice perks
You have to work all day long, you have quota or task lists that have to be done, it is not a fun place to play but a place to work.
it can be hard to be outside in snow, rain, hot sun etc, but they try to provide what you need to make it better
Supportive management and a fun place to work!
The management is very supportive in the training process and is passionate about making everyone feel a part of the team. The hours were somewhat flexible. I was on the Lightning Rod operations team, and the overall work environment was very positive and a fun place to work.
best job ever had
loved this job!! learned so much in this job that set me up to be successful. great company great benefits and great perks to do whatever. wish every company ran as good as Dollywood.
Fun work place
Great place to work, good people to work with, never a dull moment, always having fun, meet many interesting people. There is a very good people person relationship in this park. All workers are very much treated the same.
Pros
All is good
Be carefull !!
After eight years as an employee of Dollywood I have found that the management is overworked and stressed, the wages you're fine are below what most other places pay you're subject to being sent home and not making the hours that you constantly need, they stress all these values of family and memories worth repeating but you'll find it that's all a sham
Pros
Free admission to the parks Perks at other places dinner shows
Cons
Favoritism, poor management, not getting the hours that they claim they can give you
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Fun work place
I love working at Dollywood, Great company, great people. They treat people fair. There are many benefits. The perks are great. You and your family get to enjoy dollywood and many other area attractions free.
Not worth it
Shady bunch of bold faced liars that work you to death for pennies then lie any way they can to get people fired, while management turns a blind eye.shame dolly doesnt know how they treat people.
Great perks
The perks and co workers are what makes this job great. Could use a bit better pay. It is a busy job from March to January and hectic and chaotic but it is a good job otherwise.
Great place to work!
I loved this job almost as much as NOC. Here, everyone has fun and works as a team. I made some of my best friends here. This being my first job taught me so many things. Everyone is polite including all of the managers. They really want what's best for all the employees and customers.
Pros
everything!
Cons
Super busy
Overall, A Great Place
Dollywood is a great place to work, however each location/department has its own ups and downs. As a photo team member, I love the people I work with and for the most part I love the job itself. You get to meet people from all over the world and sometimes there’s even a chance to meet a celebrity. The only bad parts are the weather you can be stuck out in and the long hours on your feet. Breaks are fair, perks are even better. Overall I love my job and will probably stick with it for a few years at least.
Pros
Great local perks, Amazing team
Cons
Weather, Long hours on your feet
Great job recommend working there
Everything about Dollywood is great for employees, you will like it. Food is given to you for free on work days. Tons of amazing perks to the job you can get into Dollywood companies for free.
Fun and Lively
Its a theme park. Its gonna be fun and also something new going on with the turn in seasons and holidays. The park is very driven to ensuring customer happiness and satifaction.
Fast-Paced workplace with opportunities to brighten people's day.
Arriving to splash country and preparing for the day
Learned how to deal with people

great management

keeping everyone safe

Riding the rides to change shifts
too much competition with cell phones
When i first started the goal was 300 pictures per shift. That was hard and they wanted you to be very aggressive in getting that quota? Then towards the end of the season goals increased to 400 per shift. I couldn't make the 300 let a lone the 400 per shift. I was not an aggressive person enough to meet their goals.
Fun place to work
My day would start with walking the park and interacting with our guest. If I had the car I would be driving the parking lot watching for any guest who might need help.
After the park closed and was clear of all guest we did building checks and walked host to their cars if need be. We closed the cash office at night also,

My favorite part was the exercise I recieved by being outside and of course the interaction with our guest.
Great first job for teens
My first job was with Dollywood’s Splash Country as a lifeguard and I absolutely loved it! It was perfect for me, they were very flexible with my soccer schedule, and they helped me with all the paperwork and online components I needed to get done. I will definitely work here again when Splash opens back up!
It was amazing!
The employees of the place that I worked at in Dollywood were very nice and very funny and they cared very much of their work! I am willing to work there again.
Great job. Feel like family at work. Uniforms provided. Opportunity to work different area of park. Help create memories worth repeating.
Free Season passes. Recognition awards. Feeling of excitement and energy from time you enter park. Park provides Tram to take you To park.
Restaurant on grounds with great prices for employees. Clinic on grounds with health care if needed. Company planned events for employee & families.

r families. Free
I would not recommend anyone to work for Dollywood.
Dollywood expects their employees to work 8 to 16 hours with no breaks. Dollywood leading with love, and having Christian values and ethics is a big joke! Management is a joke! The open door policy will only get you fired! The Safety Director sleeps with her direct reports.
Fun place to work.
It was a mostly fun place to work. I would recommend it as a starting job to build skills. Personally, They also provide amazing medical benefits. It's also rather easy to be hired, so no need to worry about being denied, as long as you don't have a violent past or do drugs.
Productive and Fun work place
Beneficial to the worker and the workers family, long hours, hard work, fun work place, lots of different positions to advance in. I enjoyed working there.