Dollywood
Happiness rating is 75 out of 100
Dollywood Employee Review

Dollywood Assistant Team Lead Review - Exciting Place to work

February 17, 2017
Dollywood really feels like a small town where everyone knows everyone. You really feel like you are at home while you are there. I absolutely enjoyed working there everyday.
December 7, 2018
Same roleSame location
Assistant Team Lead (Former Employee) - Pigeon Forge, TN
Wonderful people, lots of fun and family. The best part was meeting people from all over and learning about them. Hardest part was adjusting to new management.
January 22, 2013
Same roleSame location
Assistant Team Lead (Former Employee) - Pigeon Forge, TN
Dollywood's Splash Country is a fun place to work. I work 10-12 hour shifts and enjoy every moment because of the camaraderie with fellow co-workers and the socializing I get to do while out in my work place. I've learned that working as a team is the best way to get the job done. My management is always willing to work with me around my schedule and any concerns I have about the workplace as well as guests and co-workers. The hardest part of the job is when a guest is not happy with their experience. The most enjoyable part of the job is I can try and make the rest of their time their happier and more fun.
Pros
free season passes for self and family, free parking, free lunches and wonderful people to work with and for.
Cons
the only con is dollywood is only open for 4 months in the summer.
April 16, 2021
Same location
Team Lead (Former Employee) - Pigeon Forge, TN
If you’re looking for a place of love and acceptance, this is the place for you. If you’re looking for work/life balance, this place is not the job for you.
Pros
The relationship you make with co-workers
Cons
Unrealistic expectations pushed down on management
  1. Exciting Place to work