Dollywood logo
Happiness rating is 75 out of 100Above average

Dollywood

Dollywood Employee Review

Dollywood CSR Review - fun place to work and great management and co-workers

I love my job and i love meeting and greeting guests from all over the world. I love checking the guests in everyday. It feels good to be able to talk to people about what there is to do in this wonderful town because i love this town. I live in the most beautiful place in the world. My bosses are wonderful people who really understand family. I love making memories for our guests that are worth repeating. I feel this job was a true God-send for me. My managers and co workers lead with Love, they lead by example and we all pull together when we need to, to get the job accomplished... things change from day to day, it's never the same stuff everyday... the hardest part of the job is being seasonal and having to take a month off, its also hard not to have vacation time or sick time to take..if i miss a day, it's just a day of pay missed. I wish the pay was more of course because i'm a mother and a wife and i have a family to worry about and help support but at least it is better than minimum wage, I just wish it would go up to keep up with the cost of living....but it's still better than some in other areas..

Pros

good managers, good co-workers, fun place to work, perks, $2.50 lunch

Cons

seasonal employment, no vacation time, need to increase pay to keep up with cost of living

Same roleSame location

Worked for the company 6 years, 3 in park and 3 in call center. Only quit because I moved out of town. My supervisors and managers were great. Very family oriented.
Same role

Great culture, friendliness, teamwork

Overall, Dollywood and all Herschend Companies card for its employees and guests. It is a great place to work. Everybody in the whole Dollywood family creates MEMORIES WORTH REPEATING.
Same location

I worked over (10) years for Dollywood before suffering a stroke and had to give up my job. Dollywood treated me really great! They cared for my health. I was contacted by them to check on my needs. I would cherish the opportunity to work there again.

Pros

Breaks, host lounge, free admission tickets every month

Cons

You have to work in the weather elements

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dollywood. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dollywood with

• Dollywood
  • fun place to work and great management and co-workers