Dollywood Employee Review

fun place to work and great management and co-workers
CSR (Current Employee) –  Sevierville, TNOctober 28, 2015
I love my job and i love meeting and greeting guests from all over the world. I love checking the guests in everyday. It feels good to be able to talk to people about what there is to do in this wonderful town because i love this town. I live in the most beautiful place in the world. My bosses are wonderful people who really understand family. I love making memories for our guests that are worth repeating. I feel this job was a true God-send for me. My managers and co workers lead with Love, they lead by example and we all pull together when we need to, to get the job accomplished... things change from day to day, it's never the same stuff everyday... the hardest part of the job is being seasonal and having to take a month off, its also hard not to have vacation time or sick time to take..if i miss a day, it's just a day of pay missed. I wish the pay was more of course because i'm a mother and a wife and i have a family to worry about and help support but at least it is better than minimum wage, I just wish it would go up to keep up with the cost of living....but it's still better than some in other areas..
Pros
good managers, good co-workers, fun place to work, perks, $2.50 lunch
Cons
seasonal employment, no vacation time, need to increase pay to keep up with cost of living

Other Dollywood Employee Reviews

Unfortunate
Cashier, Expeditor (Former Employee) –  Pigeon Forge, TNMay 18, 2019
A typical day at Dollywood was characterized as relentlessly busy and incredibly overheated. I learned the basics of food safety and customer service while employed at Dollywood. The management was poorly regulated and didn't communicate well between shops-- an essential skill when working in a theme park.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Long hours, uncaring management, rarely air conditioned
Fun Place to work
Roller Coaster Attendent (Former Employee) –  Pigeon Forge, TNApril 22, 2019
The best benefit in working here is free admission to the park and many other attractions in the area. The worst part is the pay. You can not afford housing working here full time.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Low pay for area

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dollywood. Our community is ready to answer.

Dollywood Reviews by Location