Dollywood
76Above average
Dollywood Employee Review

fun place to work and great management and co-workers

October 28, 2015
I love my job and i love meeting and greeting guests from all over the world. I love checking the guests in everyday. It feels good to be able to talk to people about what there is to do in this wonderful town because i love this town. I live in the most beautiful place in the world. My bosses are wonderful people who really understand family. I love making memories for our guests that are worth repeating. I feel this job was a true God-send for me. My managers and co workers lead with Love, they lead by example and we all pull together when we need to, to get the job accomplished... things change from day to day, it's never the same stuff everyday... the hardest part of the job is being seasonal and having to take a month off, its also hard not to have vacation time or sick time to take..if i miss a day, it's just a day of pay missed. I wish the pay was more of course because i'm a mother and a wife and i have a family to worry about and help support but at least it is better than minimum wage, I just wish it would go up to keep up with the cost of living....but it's still better than some in other areas..
Pros
good managers, good co-workers, fun place to work, perks, $2.50 lunch
Cons
seasonal employment, no vacation time, need to increase pay to keep up with cost of living
June 18, 2020
Same roleSame location
Worked for the company 6 years, 3 in park and 3 in call center. Only quit because I moved out of town. My supervisors and managers were great. Very family oriented.
March 10, 2019
Overall, Dollywood and all Herschend Companies card for its employees and guests. It is a great place to work. Everybody in the whole Dollywood family creates MEMORIES WORTH REPEATING.
April 18, 2020
Same location
loved this job!! learned so much in this job that set me up to be successful. great company great benefits and great perks to do whatever. wish every company ran as good as Dollywood.