Dominion Diagnostics Employee Reviews

Revenue Cycle Department lacks
Internal Account Manager (Former Employee) –  North Kingstown, RIAugust 6, 2019
The management is sub par. They care too much about being friends with employees and not enough about being a fair boss. If you don't become a follower of the head bully in the Revenue Cycle you're in the hot seat 24/7. New people are seen as targets and HR and management don't do anything. If you're a favorite you can come in late and gossip and get away with it. Revenue Cycle is in desperate need of a new manager who isn't afraid to put their foot down with the employees.
Poor Management
Internal Account Manager (Former Employee) –  North Kingstown, RIAugust 4, 2019
Management is very poor , they have no communication skills and they have favorites . you can work hard and still bring in revenue but it will never be enough compared to other people. people bully new workers and try to walk all over them. HR and head management does nothing when things are brought to their attention they just allow for it to keep happening. Revenue Cycle department needs better management
awful
Medical biller (Former Employee) –  North Kingstown, RIAugust 4, 2019
Awful! There is blatant favoritism. The dress code is a joke, people abuse smoke breaks, you can ask for a position switch or a raise until your throat is dry but unless you kiss bum you won't get jack. OT is handed out to the favorites and no one else. People make personal phone calls at their desk during work hours. The manager cares about being friends with her employees over being a good manager. The billing department is full of 40 year old bullies who the manager turns a blind eye to because they suck up to her.
Big offer, little follow through
Regional Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  United StatesJuly 27, 2019
Competitive - not good team building, bad start up and unrealistic targets created lack of ability to follow through on goals. Good training but lack of information on area created competition and cut-throat tactics by some sales personnel and in management
Avoid this company
Database Administrator / Database Developer (Current Employee) –  North Kingstown, RIJuly 24, 2019
I was lied to during my interview about the current state of affairs. Their entire environment is unsustainable, congfigured by a guru with no documentation who left the company. You're required to work 24/7 with no work life balance. The last 3 people in my position left before 3 months of tenure. You will be used as a scapegoat to make the department or company look good in circulating communications.

Pros: Understanding about doctor's appointments, late arrivals, etc.
Cons: Literally everything else.
So Good to Me
Urine Specimens Collector (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAJuly 23, 2019
I'm stationed at a clinic in Spokane, and I love the people I work with. My wife and I decided to open a business, and I let Dominion know ahead of time I was leaving. But then something happened and we couldn't do said venture and I let them know that I wasn't leaving. But I had already made plans and paid a lot of money for for said plans, so Dominion was generous and gave me that time off and were very understanding of the situation.
Terrible management
Internal Account Manager (Former Employee) –  North Kingstown, RIJuly 6, 2019
Started off as a great place until being the newbie becomes a target for the bullies there. There is an excessive amount of bullying followed along with no consequences even after reporting to HR AND THE VP. Poor management they only care about revenue. You’ll get fired and they’ll deny your benefits. I had two strokes working here thank god it’s over!!! They’ll make sure to pay you just decent enoug that way you can’t leave and if you do you’d have to settle on a pay cut
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  North Kingstown, RIJune 22, 2019
Management only looks after themselves. Does not bother to be concerned or interact with employees. Typical day is doing your job and when opportunity comes, Management take credit for work.
Pros
gym on site
Cons
Managment
great place
FIELD SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 5, 2019
Great place to work if you have important things to do during the day. The schedule allows for you to have a 4 hour break between sessions. Employees and clients are great
Wonderful company that appreciates you
Specimen Collector (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAApril 1, 2019
I work as a collector and am treated very well. My job is enjoyable and easy going with great people I work with and around. I feel like part of a family.
Pros
Great company, treated like family, enjoyable
Cons
No benefits for my position but my circumstances may be different from others and I'm very part time
Pretty good
Specimen Collector, Location manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 16, 2019
I have worked as a collector with Dominion for 2 years and I have had no advancement or pay incenses in my current position. I love the people I work with as well as the patients I test and most of the locations are great to work at.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
No advancement
stepping stone job
Clinical Laboratory Toxicology Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kingston, RIFebruary 13, 2019
limited ability for advancement, close minded organization, not open to employee ides, employees are merely cogs, the machine, get out of sync with the machine suffer the consequences. Matriarchal machine, Patriarchal Hierarchy . poor leadership...
Pros
it's a job
Cons
it's a job
Wonderful Company to work for
Collector/Phlembotomist (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NC/ Greensboro, NCJanuary 15, 2019
Dominion Diagnostics is a great company. They set you up in an office and give you training and all the tools needed to complete your daily work task. Any help that you may need you have many people and ways to reach out.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Not a 40 hour work week
Production
Specimen collector (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 3, 2019
Dominion Diagnostics helped me be self sufficient. It also helped me to become more independent. The managers are lovely people and will do anything to make sure you are comfortable working for them.
Company
Specimen Collector (Former Employee) –  North Kingstown, RISeptember 28, 2018
Dominion is a great company to work for. The supervisors treat their employees like humans and not just a number. They have great benefits, and team work is a must!
Work at Dominion
Internal Account Manager (Current Employee) –  North Kingstown, RISeptember 26, 2018
They are an employee driven company. Good place to work. Issue not open to Remote or Telecommute working environment. A lot of things done to show appreciation for the hard work of all the employees.
Pros
Great service the company provides to the country
Cons
Not willing to allow Remote or Telecommute verses being out
Good company, for the most part
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 16, 2018
I like working for this company, but they can't seem to find a way to get me more than a handful of hours per week. They work with multiple clinics in our area, but apparently they can't find another place for me to pick up some time. If they could give me even one more day a week, I would have no complaints.

Other than the above, this is a company that I would recommend, and have done so.
Pros
Good pay, and they work with clinics all over the country
Cons
See above
Review summary
Specimen Processor/Collector (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 14, 2018
Easy work. Follow the rules and you'll be able to keep your job with this employer indefinitely. More hours would have been nice but I agreed to take the job knowing that my access to full-time work would be limited by the needs of the position.
Im so bored need more patient
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Augusta, MIJune 25, 2018
Ive been here 6 months ...very layed back ..if i have any questions they are always there to help... But where im actually working its sooooo slow. Mot enough patients.BORING
Productive and fun workplace with great coworkers
Drug Screener (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 18, 2018
Though the job description may be deceiving, the work is very enjoyable and the pay is very fair. The management is excellent and your employer will do everything he can to get you time off when you request it. Very laid back, you will never feel overwhelmed or micromanaged. Excellent place to work.
Pros
Cons
Full time option is not gauranteed