Dominion Energy
Happiness rating is 73 out of 100

Dominion Energy Employee Reviews in Charleston, SC

Dominion Energy insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Stable and Safety Oriented Company

I would suggest networking and getting to know everyone that you can. As most people here are very friendly and laid back. I would suggest avoiding the dispatch centers if you are a Clemson engineer, they aren't too kind to your type. Trust me, I can save you the hassle here. Other than that everyone seemed willing to help and work with you.

Pros

Safety

Cons

Slow at times

Official response from Dominion Energy

April 9, 2021
Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experience. We are a large company full of diverse talent, so I agree that networking is great advice. You never know who you might need to lean on for knowledge in different situations. Plus it is always great to learn how different areas of the business function. I do apologize for the attitudes you encountered in the dispatch center, and that is insight I have shared with leadership. Thank you again for your review and for your hard work keeping us running!

Official response from Dominion Energy

April 9, 2021

This place sucks

Don’t apply for apprentice lineman if you are black. They make like you’re doing everything wrong just so you can get fired at the end of your probation period of 6 months.

Pros

Learn about power lines and systems

Cons

Everything and everybody

Poor Management

Never let management know what's going on in your personal life they use it against. it's no use going to upper management or corporate they careless unless you are taking calls

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dominion Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dominion Energy with