Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 12,318 reviews matching the search See all 19,175 reviews
Domino's corporate is the best place to work.
General Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 21, 2019
I was manager for Domino's Pizza corporate store for 10 years. I love to work with corporate and l love their system. they always care about their team members. They make sure all the team members are safe. They give their manager extra bonus which was awesome. I recommend all the students that Domino's is good for them for flexibility and make more money.
Fun place to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 21, 2019
Was a great place to work. The people you work with are great. The work atmosphere was great. The pace was fast but the job was fun. I enjoyed workinf with the public.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Fast paced work invironment. Can be a funplace to work at times
Dominos Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Titusville, FLApril 21, 2019
Pay is terrible and coworkers are typically very unprofessional. Store is dirty. Food sanitation is not the best. Favoritizm is present. You are subjected to all kinds of bad weather on the road
Pros
Discounted pizza/ drinks
Cons
No breaks. No healthcare. Long shifts. Unprofessoinal coworkers
Typical prep work.
Insider (Current Employee) –  Hanover, PAApril 20, 2019
Come in, do your prep work and make orders as necessary.
Management does not honor agreed upon scheduling. Makes changes without courtesy of notice. Very unprofessional.
Pros
good discounts
Cons
poor management
Fun Job, you will meet lots of people.
delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Owens Cross Roads, ALApril 20, 2019
You get to see the area that many people don't usually get to see. You meet fun and interesting people and learn a lot about working with others in a small cramped store.
Pros
Employee Discounts
Pizza makes the world go round
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Belleville, NJApril 20, 2019
Domino's had a friendly atmosphere and friendlier works and a decent enough management system. Had to work long hours to make any money. Good job but can be demanding.
Cool
Dominos Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Cross Keys, MOApril 20, 2019
Nice job it was free flowing allowed me to be on the roas most of the time. Managers are pretty cool too as long as you do your job. It is a consistent job with as many hours as you want available.
Customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MS 39532April 20, 2019
Full-time on your feet, maintaining all phone calls while gathering accurate instructions and food orders, juggling labels while preparing food.Occasionally fast paced, but inside as a customer representative is usually slow-paced.
Laid off
Advertiser (Former Employee) –  Ridley Park, PAApril 20, 2019
Advertised within 20 mile radius of location. Laid off due to "bringing in too much business." Enjoyed the job but deserved better wages. Liked manager did not like supervisor.
very active labor for a low salary, great starter job.
Customer Service Representative, Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  floridaApril 20, 2019
Very little place for advancement beyond an assistant manager, lots of hard fast paced work with no feeling of advancement in skills past the ones already learned at the position.
Pros
free lunches, discounts, great management
Cons
short breaks, long rushes, most of the time on your feet, lots of movement.
nice place to work if the management likes you
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Weston, FLApril 20, 2019
the tips could be good with the right shifts but the hourly is bad and the company it self isnt the best. not to mention the gm that was there when i left was not the greatest.
Pros
tips
Cons
no breaks, work longer then scheduled, low pay, no benfits
Fast paced,
Dominos Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Auburndale, FLApril 20, 2019
Prep the food, take delivery call ins, label boxes,box pizza, delivery food, Sweep, mop, wash dishes, make boxes, add delivery& add up tips & store money, clean up and go home .
Pros
Free lunch if employee works 6hrs or more shift.
Cons
No breaks no raises for delivery drivers, no benefits
Smaller frachises are better
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 20, 2019
Worked 2 different franchises. Now asst. Manager at smaller one. Much better. Know the owner, who cares about his people. Hard work. Long hours, but worth it. Have to work with different personalities, which can be difficult at times. Started as a driver at large franchise. All about the bottom line. Wore my truck out for little compensation. Spent more on upkeep and repairs than I made. I've learned, thru experience, that most of the drivers are lazy and just want to drive. Have to stay on them to actually get anything done. Advancement is possible if you're willing to work for it. When I left the Covington Ga store, most of my coworkers followed me to the new franchise. All management now
Pros
You become family
Cons
No benefits, lazy coworkers, rude customers
Managers are terrible
Shift lead/insider (Former Employee) –  Nampa, IDApril 19, 2019
Managers often just resort to punishment instead of talking to the employees. Managers don't take the time to really learn what problems there are. Managers often pick favorites and the people they don't like get treated like trash.
Cons
No breaks, no paid time off, often lie to get you to do something
Weekly summary
GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 19, 2019
Typical week started with Manager meetings with Regional Manager. Review of weekly numbers including sales, cost of inventory, scheduling and overall profit/loss for the week and month to date.
The continuation was to work as many hours as you can which helped in your overall labor cost. Worked more than 60 hours a week.
Finished the week with an extremely busy weekend.
Hard to have a work/life balance when you are constantly working towards a goal.
Pros
free food
Cons
Managers rarely understand where to place workers.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLApril 19, 2019
Managers will consistently ask drivers to deliver outside of delivery area with no compensation. Managers will consistently schedule people to work on a day off without noting it on the schedule or informing the employee.Poor communication, labor laws set aside to cut corners to save management money - such as working drivers as inside workers, but at the reduced driver pay.
Pros
None, not even free pizza.
Cons
Everything.
Quick-paced, stressful, but good companionship
Domino's Insider (Former Employee) –  Canton, MIApril 19, 2019
A typical day consisted of cashiering, making menu items, and cleaning at the end of a shift. Fellow co-workers were generally well-liked. Managers sometimes difficult to approach or get a hold of.
Great starter job looking for extra cash before school
Dominos Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 19, 2019
Management is poor. What I mean is that some employees at these locations do not take their jobs seriously. For instance the location that I worked at never reprimanded drivers for acting recklessly on the road or in the store. This was my own personal experience but if the store that I was working at was high ranking I can only imagine how much more other locations were lacking with the integrity of the companies standards.
Never again in manitowoc
Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Manitowoc, WIApril 19, 2019
While i worked there, people stole from each other, and the store, the pay was painful, i was hired to be a manager and drive occasionally, but they never got to teaching me in store work, id run pizza before, i knew what i was doing and they just kept me on the road so they could pay me 4 dollars an hour
Loved the Florida owners but Arkansas could learn more on customer service
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Valparaiso, FLApril 19, 2019
I loved the Florida francise company I worked for as well as the owners. My experience with Arkansas is that they could learn some more customer service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

55.5K

2.5InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight