Domino's

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Not a bad company if you're in high school or college

This is a great job for high schoolers but if you're looking for a career, being an assistant manager can be very grueling. The managers are supportive but make sure you really want to be there.

Pros

Free pizza, room for growth, a lot of hours

Cons

Overnight shifts, stress

alright place to work

My experience was good. I had a great manager (atypical) who really cared. The work itself was pretty draining but what food service job isn't. The hours are very flexible, although during lulls like in the spring your hours might get cut like mine. If you're young and need a place to start, dominos is not a terrible place to do that.

Flexible

Cool job flexible Schedule, management was cool the coworkers were just flaky and you often had to pick up the slack. CSRs made little to no money driver pay was pretty decent

Used to be worth it

This job is pretty enjoyable if you like driving. If you live in an upper class area tips make it worth working. Starting pay for me was $10/hour but after tips I could make over $20. The cost of gas ruined this job for me though as my vehicle takes premium gas, and also has lots of miles being put on my car while working, which is not compensated for. Only gas per mile driven was compensated as a low rate.

Pros

Enjoyable, fun driving, layed back

Cons

Repetitive at times, cost of gas, miles on car

fun environment

You can make a good amount of money even during the week days. Even during busy hours that could be hectic want too bad, as a driver you're helping out when you can.

terrible management

management is terrible at john small ave in washington... didnt learn anything about my postion.. wish i would had ran the 1st day true waste of time and not worth the money

Bad Management

In my experience I would highly not recommend! Look the other way like don’t even think about it! Perfect for someone between the age of 16-25. Worse management ever!

Pros

Excellent coworkers

Cons

Worse management ever

Fast paced family environment

Loved it put in 20 years, wife was a manager made good bonuses. Flexible hours , good money especially if you hustle. Tips plus mileage and a paycheck

Pros

Keeps you away from your bank account. You make cash everyday

Cons

Option to go home if it is slow

Lack of training and guidance

Higher management provides no helpful training or guidance for lower management, however lower management receives excessive criticisms. Higher management has unrealistic expectations for job performance given the low pay. Higher management has unrealistic expectations for store performance without ever physically working in the store to understand how business comes in to be able to run efficiently. Procedures implemented by higher management have severely impacted the stores ability to run good numbers.

cash daily

drivers get cash daily from the mileage and the tips, good for catching up on your bills till you get something better. there’s a couple of weird people that work there but other than that I was able to catch up on my bills just enough to get up out of there.

Not good management

Not good management. They are not reliable and they are not fair to their employees. You try to put your two weeks in and they just fired me as soon as I did that.

Fun workplace with opportunities to move up if motivated

Fun workplace, easy to learn and move up the ladder. Great customers and great discount on food. Busy at times but is manageable with good teamwork and organization.

Boring job

Its a boring job, low stress. Management was almost nonexistent, which allowed employees to behave unprofessionally, i.e., eating company food/drinks without paying, etc...If management was on site at all times and displayed professional conduct that is fair to all employees

Make solid money

Working as a delivery driver, even part time, can earn you a decent chunk of cash. Typically more than you would make working minimum wage full time anywhere else.

Good management

Overall my experience as a delivery driver was good, during less busy times you are expected to do other activities such as cleaning and other in store duties.

They act like you are just there to work and if someone calls out last minute and you can’t cover their shift it’s your fault

Terrible place to work for. Would not recommend for anyone who needs to keep a consistent schedule for work. You are just money to them. Everything’s your fault even when it’s clearly not your fault.

Cons

Overworked unappreciated

Eh it’s just a job if you need one

Overall the work itself is easy but sometimes the managers don’t understand that one person can’t handle all tasks on their own. Depending on management a lot of schedules are put together poorly, they don’t deal with problems head on, and it was the most stressful place to work.

Pretty chill except for the occasional crazy customer or rush

You'll probably be mostly on oven which is just boxing stuff up.The managers are pretty cool for the most part and honestly just avoid the weird ones.

Pros

Easy to get hired

Keeps you super busy

This job will keep you on your toes at all times, and incredibly stressful and demanding job, i guess this would be biased depending on location. I was at a location on the upper east side of New York city and the pay was not worth the constant stress.

coworkers are like family and job is fulfilling

pay is not the best but tips and mileage make up for it most nights. if you put your work into it, you can be promoted fairly quick depending on the staff needed, but your work will be acknowledged and noticed! fun open environment and coworkers feel like a big family team :)

Driver

As a driver it’s about the easiest money you could ever make in your life. Some inside tasks required like boxing food, sweeping and mopping. Majority of your time is spent in your car.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

3.3Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss