Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 10,928 reviews matching the search See all 16,959 reviews
Fast paced environment
Shift Manager/customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Carbondale, PAOctober 23, 2018
If you like the food service industry and a fast paced work place than this is for you. There are no paid sick days and benefits aren’t that great but they do pay well for the job.
If you love pizza...
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCOctober 22, 2018
You get discounts on the food but i would not suggest working there because of poor management. Managers are all over the place and didn't have a pace that they all worked at.
Great environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Benton, KYOctober 22, 2018
I loved working at Domino’s. It was my very first job, people were nice and very friendly. Very friendly and open work environment. It didn’t pay a lot. The management was horrible.
Pros
Discounts and sometimes free pizza and drinks
Cons
Not many breaks
Not very good to work for
Opening Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 22, 2018
I loved my job when I first started it was a fun place to work. As time passed the store and gm got hard to work for he didn't like that I was honest but I can't help that.
Cons
Really hard work. Fast paced, good first job.
Pizza Artist (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAOctober 22, 2018
Successful business, always very busy. Delivery make good tips. "Insiders" get tipped the 1st of every month, added up from the whole month from walk-ins tips. Learned how to throw dough, take inventory, use cash register.
Pros
Discounted and free food regularly. Drivers make great tips.
Cons
Really hard work. Crazy strict loud boss!
Good place for starter job
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 22, 2018
You can definitely make money and the job is a lot of fun. The sales rise and fall, making income unstable, but there is a lot of room for advancement.
fast-paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COOctober 22, 2018
Domino's is a place with a lot of rush. When I was there the managers were not good at training new employees, partly because we were understaffed and the manager was almost constantly busy.
Was just a job to earn money before college
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Glenview, ILOctober 22, 2018
This job a was quick and easy way to make quick cash before college. It was a fast paced and fun working environment. Earning tips was amazing. I wouldn't go back to it. But enjoyed doing it
no i will not submit review
Insider (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZOctober 21, 2018
you better not submit this because this is not an honest review. actually you should give people the CHOICE of reviewing. not forcing them too. so um ya
Great as far as getting paid everyday
Delivery Driver and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 21, 2018
Management was poor. They did a terrible job as far as training and everyone there was rude. When you didn't know how to do something they'd talk about you and laugh. No one really helped at that job.
Pros
Getting paid everyday
Cons
Terrible environment
Good Part Time Job
DELIVERY EXPERT (Current Employee) –  Herrin, ILOctober 21, 2018
I work with the public in-store and on delivery. I box and build prepared orders for pick-up or delivery. Management is great, no drama work place and friendly fun place to work. The hardest part of my job is working the oven and cut table, boxing orders and building them for delivery or pick-up when it is really busy. It's a laid back easy going place to work as long as you stay busy doing something.
Pros
Fair management, easy going place to work, Tips, a 50% employee discount, and working with the public.
Cons
Part-Time only, pay could be better, co-workers with a lack of work ethic, inconsistency in leadership (one boss says do it this way, another has a different way)
Great place to work if you are young in need of money! Lots of hours
CSR (Former Employee) –  Manteca, CAOctober 21, 2018
Don’t expect to leave on time ever unless it’s slow, which is rare. Made really good money here and only left because of personal issues. Would totally go back the staff is like a family to me and I still visit to say hi.
Only problem is there is a high turnover so CSRs are expected to train new employees and deal with the chaos
CSRs should totally be paid more
Pros
Money, flexible schedule, team
Cons
Overtime, high turnover, minors doing manager jobs
Nice Place to work while going to school
Food Handler, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 21, 2018
Great place and nice culture, working with team members is needed to make the store and orders needs fulfilled. Fast and slow paced depending on the day
Good
Dominos Pizza (Former Employee) –  Sweetwater, TNOctober 21, 2018
They do really good but the only thing is not enough to pay any bills where I live cause there so high and all the people are really nice and they work with you on everything if u are having trouble with some of the stuff
Pros
Good workers
Cons
Not enough pay
environment
Customer service Representative (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAOctober 21, 2018
The environment working at dominoes isn't anything to brag about at all. In fact, it's actually quite depressing. Ofc some people try to make jokes to ease the mood but even they are the severely optimistic people. The managers don't even listen to any need or requests that you give them which is also very aggravating.
Kind co-workers
cashier (Current Employee) –  South Bound Brook, NJOctober 20, 2018
Works should learn how to be more professional. The job is very busy on weekends and can be stressful at moments. The works there are very unprofessional and the managers should to be more strict.
Pros
50% all order
Cons
Unprofessional, working every weekend, long hours
Good place to work and good people
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, WVOctober 20, 2018
Good place to work and good people to work with very leaniant when it comes to sum things.. Always get good compliments for the higher ups and customers
i sometimes really hate my job,but i love it
Manager (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNOctober 19, 2018
i work my butt off for nothing some times, but i show up for work early i get my job done and i go above and beyond. i have learned how to do so much. my gm is an awesome guy but the owner is awful. employees are amazing and everyone gets along. dealing with a awful owner not caring about 9 of his stores or the employees, other than that i love working for domino's. the think that i love about it is that i get the feed my community good looking and tasting food.
Pros
easy to do job
Cons
some owners suck and don't care.
The Hardest Part of the job
CSR/Driver (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCOctober 19, 2018
The hardest part of the job was communication with everyone in trying to get orders out of the store to give it to the customers in a timely manner, also the manager was lacking in time consumption.
A great place to work.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaOctober 19, 2018
If you enjoy working with friendly people, great atmosphere, comfortable surroundings, then this is the place for you. It was a great place to work. I enjoyed working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

54.9K

2.3InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight