Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 11,322 reviews matching the search See all 17,571 reviews
Good Job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CADecember 16, 2018
It a good job to start off at. You gain a lot of customer service skills. There are a lot of opportunities to grow within the company. I have definitely enjoyed my time there.
Fun, but too stressful
FAST FOOD WORKER (Former Employee) –  Franklin Park, ILDecember 15, 2018
My experience at Dominos has not been terrible because of one specific manager. However, one of the managers was very flirty and was hitting on me, and it made me uncomfortable. There were times at work where it would be so busy, I would not have a chance to breathe due to dealing with mean customers consistently, making pizzas and other products, and co-workers not working hard enough.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks and not enough time off
Not good
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Ringgold, GADecember 15, 2018
Bad and not a good job not enough pay. Bad people to work with not the job you and trust me you do not want to work here no raises no beifits nonething to look for not enough pay.
fun places
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXDecember 15, 2018
great company to work for, my happiest times was when i was working at Dominos; great meeting to help move up in the company faster. i started out as a driver and moved up to assistant manager.
Pretty Great
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYDecember 15, 2018
It was a good job. The tips were good, enough for me to gas up weekly with plenty of left over. The culture was great, fast paced but reasonable. I closed a lot, which meant I went home soaking wet because there were always a lot of dishes at the end of the day, but it also meant the most tips. The worst part was vague addresses and people not having an up to date phone number. If I couldn't make it into my shift I wasn't penalized, as long as I gave notice.
Pros
Great tips
Cons
No benefits
Only a step above McDonald's
Shift manager (Former Employee) –  Palmer, MADecember 14, 2018
The whole work environment truly depends on your franchise owner. There is too much room for them to take advantage of you, both in management and as a team member.
Dominos
Pittsburg - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburg, CADecember 14, 2018
It’s a cool job but you have to keep yourself busy and never just stand in one spot and do nothing. Fold boxes, do tags etc but keep yourself productive
Great job, horrible hours
Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHDecember 14, 2018
I liked the job, but I had to work late and slept in late as well. Between the hours at work and school, I never saw my family, which is why I left. The problem was I was the only CSR qualified to close the store.
Pros
Easy friendly environment.
Cons
Long late hours
Relatively relaxed atmosphere, But no real future for Drivers
Driver (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLDecember 14, 2018
Good company and decent pay as a Driver but no 401k or any retirement incentives.I spent 15 years as a pizza delivery driver and I gained no retirement benefits, Basically easy job, or taking orders on the phone and delivering pizza.Management was usually very good. the hardest part of the job was cleaning the oven and the most enjoyable part of the job was simply having some independence driving your own vehicle around town.
Pros
Free pizza, cash from tips.
Cons
No benefits as a driver
Good extra money
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, VADecember 14, 2018
I enjoyed my time there in high school. It was a good job to have after school and on the weekends. If you're a driver its pretty easy to come in, pick up an order and then return to the road. Good if you don't mind the wear and tear on your car.
I loved working here
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WADecember 14, 2018
The main reason I liked working here was they offered me assistant manager after 4 days of being on the job. They offered tons of help and the service was amazing.
Great place to move up at
Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 13, 2018
Domino's Pizza TMSC in Las Vegas is and was a great place to work at even if it is your first job. They offer plenty of programs to help you move up in the company as long as you put the time in to learn and get yourself out there.
Pros
Free pizza, awesome supervisors
Cons
No breaks, or lunches.
Fast paced friendly environment
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCDecember 13, 2018
There’s times where it’s slow leaving you an oppurtunity to get ahead with side jobs like washing dishes, preparing boxes and food, and many other things. You will meet all types of people everyday which builds strong personable skills.
Pros
Employee discount, many job oppurtunites
Cons
Short breaks, few benefits
good place to work for a part time job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CADecember 13, 2018
The hardest part of this job was maintaining a stable schedule for the employees.
I learned a lot of customer service and how to manage a store. and working
Amazing workplace environment
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Aspen, CODecember 13, 2018
The owner, supervisor and coworkers were very helpful and comprehensive about changing schedules.
An average pizza parlor
Pizza creation expert (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WADecember 13, 2018
Dominos is a good place, though opening shifts can be slammed with lots of early orders. Overall a decent place, though circumstances may differ from franchise to franchise.
mistreatment of employees
Assistant Manager/Manager (Former Employee) –  Socorro, NMDecember 13, 2018
stephan and the some other unnamed female managers treat their employees like theyre morons. it was hard to work alongside them seeing the way employees are treated. nobody thoroughly trains new employees, theyre just thrown in and expected to know what to do. there are no benefits available unless you are management. They offer half priced meals but tend to make the person ordering feel guilty for even placing the order, also, you get told when you can get food. no breaks, even on a 9 hour shift.
Good first job
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARDecember 13, 2018
I liked helping the customers and loved being a driver and csr but when you work for three years and there isn’t really a lot of management I feel like I should have been able to move up considering I did managerial jobs without the manager pay.
Very friendly environment
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Magnolia, TXDecember 13, 2018
A typical work day is to go in and get ready to deliver pizza. I learned how to fold their boxes. Management is very friendly and accommodating. The workplace is very friendly and team based. The hardest part of the job is making sure the product gets to its destination safely and on time. The most enjoyable is being able to drive and get to know the area.
Pros
Flexible hours
great place
General manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 13, 2018
really great place to grow and learn and do things great people that i like alot i think its a greqt great place.
its allso a great place to work
its great

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

55.1K

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Domino's.

Powered by Comparably