Domino's Employee Reviews

Dominos
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INApril 19, 2018
My experience working with Dominos was an enjoyable one. I met some great people,and I made really good money in tips. The closing shifts were late. But it was all around a decent job to have.Especially for a college student.
Being a delivery driver
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Ridgecrest, CAApril 19, 2018
The job was pretty cool, I got to meet a lot of interesting people, and from driving around town delivery pizzas everywhere I now know the town Calvert well and never get lost.
You can’t get fired from here
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIApril 19, 2018
The turnover at this location is laughable. They keep the bad drivers and let the good ones walk. If you’re not a favorite you won’t get the good runs. One thing about this job is you can walk out one night and come back 3 days later as if nothing happened.
Pros
Lots of mistake pizzas to eat
Cons
No benefits, tracker and whatever other scam they pull that week
Work hard for no advancement
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Delmar, NYApril 19, 2018
Unrealistic expectations. Long hours. You can put as much hard work and dedication as possible and get absolutely nowhere with it. It's no different in other areas of food service though.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Everything Else
easy
Crew Chief (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 19, 2018
working at domino's LLC wasn't too bad of a job. There were ups and downs but it was easy work for easy pay even if you couldn't live off that pay unless you were a manager.
overwork
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Goose Creek, SCApril 19, 2018
they work you to death and don't pay enough. They relocate you with out your consent, and fill you with broken promises. They are always short staffed so you have to pick up the slack.
Pros
free fod
Cons
no breaks, overworked
Not a bad place
Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Ann arborApril 18, 2018
Domino's was not a bad place to work. At the corporate level it was a great place to gain some experience. The vision of the company is aggressive, but as they continue to grow they may need to change the strategy for remaining number one.
Pros
Good benifits
Cons
Top management should invest more in quality
Productive,fun, fast-paced work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Vermillion, SDApril 18, 2018
A typical day at work for an insider consists of answering phones when drivers can not, taking orders, and making food. The opener prepares all the food that may be needed for the day. I learned to make a good pizza pretty fast. Each store is locally owned and managed. The culture is great. It feels like a second family.
Pros
Free food if you work over 5 hours in a day
Cons
no set breaks just down time
Domino's Pizza
CSR, Delivery Expert, Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Springboro, OHApril 18, 2018
Enjoyed working with creating customer loyalty to the brand. Made some friends with coworker and one of the best experiences delivering pizza in life. Paid for college and made some extra money to start a savings account.
Pros
Meet some good people
Cons
Extra miles on your vehicle
Can be a fun workplace with good friends
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FL 32507April 18, 2018
typical workday I open the store, set up, and prep bread sides. then I made whatever school orders there were for the day and continued making regular orders and route drivers/set up stuff for the next shift
Pros
50% off
Cons
no breaks, even when you have a 14 hour shift
Bad
Customer Service Representative/Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLApril 18, 2018
We were ranked the worst Dominos in all of america due to a lack of management, proper customer care, and general terribleness. Don't work here they see you as a number and that's it.
Pros
pizza.
Cons
no free lunch, no benefits
Works around any schedule
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 18, 2018
Great place to work for part time. Worked around anyone’s schedule. If days off were needed they were always given. Pay is good for what you do. Great for college students
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Use own car
Good money if in a good area
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 18, 2018
Domino's is a great place to work. The hourly rate at my store is lower than average but you make up for it in tips. Typically if you work in the daytime, you go in, prep food and wash dishes and prepare for the day. You answer phones, assist on make line and handle customers. If you work nights, you mostly fold boxes and assist where needed. There really isn't a hard part to the job except remembering how to get to places. The enjoyable part of the job for me was delivering pizzas to households with children and them being so excited to see you come with the food!
Pros
Cash every day
Cons
low hourly wage
Dominos Review
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Franklinton, NCApril 18, 2018
I always done my best even though i was a driver I still was trained on everything make line answering phones taking orders prepping boxes cleaning up
Pros
the tips from driving
Cons
short breaks
customer service
Customer Service/ Cleaning restaurant (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJApril 18, 2018
it ok not enough hour for me and the manger teaches me a lot at domino pizza and dis his job and I only get to day of work at domino pizza and looking for more an
It was ok
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 18, 2018
The job was a ok job besides the rude customers and unfit employees. I became great at taking orders and also making them. I had to stop working there because it wasn't paying enough and they was not giving me any hours.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
I loved working at Domino's
Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  10603 Stead Blvd. Ste.4 Reno, NV 89506April 17, 2018
I had a great time working at Domino's. My co-workers were more like friends, and the customers were usually very nice. I also made pretty great tips on an average day.
Pros
Flexible Scheduling
Cons
Vehicle Wear and Tear
Fun
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAApril 17, 2018
Dominoes is fast paced and not great pay the manager was nice and we really had a good vibe the town was poor but the weekends were so busy and delivery was good money
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Low pay
Very busy fun environment
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAApril 17, 2018
Loved this job kept me on my feet but sadly I got pregnant and put on bed rest so I had to quit job is amazing tho I love to be up and moving. I don’t see how people sit still for long
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
No breaks always busy
Fun workplace
Delivery Driver (Part Time) (Former Employee) –  Andrews AFB, MDApril 16, 2018
A typical day at work went by fast, took the orders and had them delivered to the customer with great service. I learned how to take orders over the phone and the computer, provide excellent customer service to the customers. The hardest part about the job was competing with the males due to me being the only girl driver at that time. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing how well my job paid off at the end of every shift.
Pros
Enjoyed working with different spouses all the time
Cons
Short breaks, Had to have lunch on no orders being taken

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

54.1K
44.4K
33.5K
21.2K
1927

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

75out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Domino's.