Domino's Employee Reviews

Fast-paced, friendly, a little stressful
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield, TNApril 22, 2018
A typical day at work for most CSRs involves doing just about any task in the store. From phones to make line, you will always have something to do. You learn how to do just about everything when you start. While management has fluctuated quite a bit in the past few months, overall management has been great to work under. The environment is friendly, relaxed, and fast-paced during rush hour. The hardest part of the job is when you have to basically do all tasks or run the store by yourself and it gets stressful. The most enjoyable part of the jobs are the friends you make while working there.
Pros
Fun people
Cons
No breaks, no benefits, no paid vacation/sick days
fast fun and friendly
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COApril 21, 2018
I had a lot of fun and made a lot of long term relationships at Domino's pizza, learned to toss and spin pizza, and a lot of other skills I could use elsewhere.
Pros
gas money and tips paid daily
Cons
low start pay
Not a bad place to work
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 21, 2018
The pay is minimum wage so you can't expect to make too much but the atmosphere is nice. They make free pizzas to feed the crew and the management is nice. They will work with you on hours you like to work.
Pros
Free pizza, good management
Cons
minimum wage
Great place
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAApril 21, 2018
Awesome place to work at great people great work environment. Fun and fast pace. The managers are easy to work with and tray and help you out if they can as far as hours.
Pros
Pizza
Cons
Very busy
Dont ever expect to leave on time
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Reading, PAApril 21, 2018
They work you to death for $7.25 an hour. Its an okay job for highschool students who dont have many responsibilities. The scheduled leave time is more like a suggestion, I never got to leave on time and sometimes stayed from morning to closing. No lunch breaks either.
general thoughts
Assistant Night Manager/Driver (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDApril 21, 2018
At least at the stores I worked at, Its my opinion that management needs work through out all levels. There is very little to no respect given to other employees by both employees and some management. This is a decent job for college students and high school students but I don't suggest it for long term.
Pros
You can meet some real interesting people
Cons
teenage level drama is everywhere here
fast paced and tiring
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 20, 2018
too many work hours, understaffed. not enough for family. when in management demanding on your time. this job made me not like management. But free pizza samples.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
not forgiving
Very Productive
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, MSApril 20, 2018
performmed guest service and food preparation duties. Guest service job duties include greeting customers, taking customer orders, and completing transactions on the cash register. Food preparation duties consist of cooking food
Great work environment with plenty of friendly people!
Dominos Pizza Manager (Current Employee) –  Ellisville, MSApril 20, 2018
The company has great standards, and amazing people. There’s room for quick advancement. Customers can get trick and the job can get repetitive, but the job is fun nonetheless
n/a
Manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 20, 2018
Working for dominos is a great experience and would recommend for anybody as a job or career. They are flexible with their hours and staff is great at all times
Make good money
Driver (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXApril 20, 2018
You can make good money at Dominos. As long as you are willing to work hard and do your job properly. Management is pretty good. And you have a nice amount of time off.
Pros
good money
Dominos
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INApril 19, 2018
My experience working with Dominos was an enjoyable one. I met some great people,and I made really good money in tips. The closing shifts were late. But it was all around a decent job to have.Especially for a college student.
Being a delivery driver
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Ridgecrest, CAApril 19, 2018
The job was pretty cool, I got to meet a lot of interesting people, and from driving around town delivery pizzas everywhere I now know the town Calvert well and never get lost.
You can’t get fired from here
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIApril 19, 2018
The turnover at this location is laughable. They keep the bad drivers and let the good ones walk. If you’re not a favorite you won’t get the good runs. One thing about this job is you can walk out one night and come back 3 days later as if nothing happened.
Pros
Lots of mistake pizzas to eat
Cons
No benefits, tracker and whatever other scam they pull that week
Good money but at a cost!
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Lake Havasu City, AZApril 19, 2018
Good money. Made $18-20/hour most nights from hourly, tips & mileage. Fun driving around listening to my music, loved the customers. Only problem, and a big problem was inside the store. Very competitive, cliquey, and stressful. This is a job to fill in the gaps, it is not a career. But some of the young guys there see it as that. They take it too seriously. They think they can all own 50 stores in a few years. I mean it, it’s as competitive as med school. Everyone kissing up to the boss, putting down others. Expected to be on call 24/7, Easter & Christmas Eve too. If you don’t work 60 hours a week they think you’re lazy. I worked a 46 hour week in 5 nights and they made me feel bad for wanting to go home and sleep. Did I mention most nights you don’t leave til almost midnight? 4am if you close! I’ve worked at lots of places, different industries and never seen anything like it. A few of the other people there agree but nobody says anything. It’s very high school. Lots of drama and management encourages it. One manager there, she yells at people in front of the whole store and nobody stops it. She picks on the new people, on the people who are a little different, it’s like playground bullying. If you’re like me and have a significant other or a close family, this job is a nightmare. You’ll never see them. And when you’re around them you’ll be tired and stressed from work. Maybe it’s just a small town with not a lot of opportunities or maybe these guys do truly have a passion for pizza — I don’t know. But if you’re just trying to make some cash for a few months (which is what  more... the job is marketed as) this isn’t for you. For what it’s worth the GM here is a great guy. There’s some great people and I had some good times. But this store has to relax with the competitiveness, managers need to improve their attitudes and they need to realize this is not a career.  less
Pros
Good money, driving is fun, food tastes good!
Cons
Too competitive, childish drama, crazy late hours
A day at dominos
CSR/ASST. MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Minden, LA 71055April 19, 2018
Working at domino's it is a good atmosphere. However, some days can get really busy, so you will have to pick up to the past and learn to work as a team. You will be dealing with customers every day mad and happy ones. As a worker its your job to make a unhappy customer smile. I enjoyed working with my team members and customers.
Work hard for no advancement
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Delmar, NYApril 19, 2018
Unrealistic expectations. Long hours. You can put as much hard work and dedication as possible and get absolutely nowhere with it. It's no different in other areas of food service though.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Everything Else
easy
Crew Chief (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 19, 2018
working at domino's LLC wasn't too bad of a job. There were ups and downs but it was easy work for easy pay even if you couldn't live off that pay unless you were a manager.
overwork
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Goose Creek, SCApril 19, 2018
they work you to death and don't pay enough. They relocate you with out your consent, and fill you with broken promises. They are always short staffed so you have to pick up the slack.
Pros
free fod
Cons
no breaks, overworked
Not a bad place
Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Ann arborApril 18, 2018
Domino's was not a bad place to work. At the corporate level it was a great place to gain some experience. The vision of the company is aggressive, but as they continue to grow they may need to change the strategy for remaining number one.
Pros
Good benifits
Cons
Top management should invest more in quality

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

54.2K

2.3

2.1Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight