Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 12,036 reviews matching the search See all 18,666 reviews
More for college students
Customer Service Representative/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Opelousas, LAMarch 25, 2019
Dominos was a fun place to work. It could be stressful at times but it was also full of different people from all walks of life. There were no benefits or paid days off from my franchisee, but I cannot speak for all locations. My pay was minimum wage for most of my time there. I would not recommend it as a career choice unless going into a management position. It is much more a temporary job or for people without very many bills/responsibilities.
It could be alot of fun it depends the management you are working for
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMarch 25, 2019
I had ups and downs working there it all depends on things. It depends on management it depend on how much gas cost. I had really cool store managers and horrible managers. Drivers don't get paid that muvh. You make $7 hr when you work inside when you have delivery you made $3hr and tips. They think you make it up with tips but that is bull because sometimes you might not get tipped at all. You have days when you make good tips and days you dont. Also your spending $100 or more in gas it also depends how many days and hours you work also you get taxed on tips which is bull s. They give like 30 cents a mile for delivery and it helps a lil bit but not much. It's ok place to work if your young but if you have a house or apartment you better have another job.
Pros
You are your own boss when you were on deliverys, you made new friends, sometimes you can get free food, sometimes you made good money daily.
Cons
If you had bills to pay you would barely make ends meet, its wear and tare on tour vehichle
Too focused on numbers, not people.
Lead Driver/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lake Worth, TXMarch 25, 2019
If you're a driver, good luck getting promoted. Seems drivers are second class citizens and disposable. Managers treat you with disdain and contempt. $5.50 an hour for that?
Pros
Cons
Too many
Great money, but new GM was very inexperienced
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, SCMarch 25, 2019
Lots of favortism at the specific store I worked at. New management came in months after I had been there and fired a lot of old employees that knew what they were doing for new untrained people.
Pros
Pay
The place to begin your career
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIMarch 25, 2019
A typical day at work would be busy if you worked in the morning and extremely laid back if you worked in the evening. I learned how to be flexible in my pace. Management is amazing. Everyone at Domino's are extremely friendly. The hardest part of the job is working on Monday or Friday by yourself in the mornings. However, management will tell you to simply do what you can and create a ticket. Great benefits. The best, I've ever seen in a company and benefits begin day one of employment. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people you work with. It's like a family away from your family.
Pros
7 emergency days, PTO days that roll over, benefits active at start of hire, 401k matched by the employer, room for growth
Cons
The tech support position only has 2 shifts 8am-5am and 3pm-12 midnight
Have to work long hours
Deliver Driver (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 25, 2019
The people and supervisors are great to work with, but you have to work in the right area and work at least 10 hours a day to make money. If you are a single working parent like me, the 9-5 doesnt pay the bills. Since they pay drivers below minimum wage, if you dont get tips then you make nothing. There is no compensation for loss of tips, there are no bonuses unless you are management, there are no paid vacations unless you are management.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Customers not tipping
Management sucks
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Canandaigua, NYMarch 25, 2019
A typical day was your employees were unprepared for the business every day, the manager pushes everyone out of the store and employees come in and out weekly.
Pros
Free feed while working, 50% off outside of hours
Cons
No breaks, Bad management
Not an enjoyable workplace
Cashier/CSR (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 24, 2019
I was sexually harassed numerous times by the store manager, I would keep telling him to stop and other employees around never did anything about it. I reported him to corporate, and they said they would write him up but nothing would happen because it is hard for a store manager to get in trouble for anything and they have a set 3 strikes your out, so i refused to keep working with him alone every night so i had to quit.
Good place to make extra cash
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Apex, NCMarch 24, 2019
As a delivery driver you spend most of your time in your car. Where I lived the tips were good but your pay entirely depends on the area you work In. The compensation for mileage/gas is pretty minimal but in my case the tips payed for my gas and I still had a decent amount leftover. Average night was like $60 from a 3-4 hour shift but again you are putting a ton of miles on your car.
Pros
Relaxed environment, work from your car
Cons
Destroys your vehicle if you work here long term
Delivery Driver and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GAMarch 24, 2019
For the younger people not for those of us with kids and husband. Lots of drama. But at times fun and fast paced. Tips were good some days and not so good other days.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Low pay
Fast paced and fun placed to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSMarch 23, 2019
Everyday was a new adventure with some regular routines. Co workers where great to work with and worked well as a team. I would have stayed if I did not have to move.
Pros
team work
Cons
long hours on your feet
This is a great place to work if you like staying busy.
Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 23, 2019
Tips are where all the money us as a driver. This job is fun, easy, fast paced and full of great people who are team players. The hours are flexible and the pay is great!
Pros
Free pizza! Company events, great tips
Cons
Open late
Productive fun place to work
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 23, 2019
I was working 3 maybe 4 days a week and somewhat days that they would just call me in , all I did was drive pizzas to customers homes and be very nice to them. Your on your own mostly it's the easiest job .
Pros
They give you gas money and tip's
Cons
Slow
Stressful.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Turnersville, NJMarch 23, 2019
Domino's is very hit or miss when it comes to an average work day. Sometimes you're too busy and way understaffed or not busy at all. My co-workers are fun and, honestly, one of the few reasons I've stayed as long as I have. Scheduling is flexible, too, but schedules are never made in a timely manner. It's hard to plan things outside of work since we never get a schedule until Saturday night.
The store doesn't offer any ability to advance your career unless the store is in dire need of new managers, otherwise you're stuck in your position. You don't get raises unless you ask, but even if you do, the chances of getting one are slim. Employee morale tends to be very low due to the fact we all feel like the company only cares about it's numbers, not it's employees. The stores are also open grossly late. If you're okay with sometimes not getting home until after 1 am, then I guess it wouldn't be a problem. There are times I where I don't get home until after 3 am.
The job itself is easy, but can get monotonous. Customers can be terrible, sometimes. The most stress comes from being busy and understaffed, and it happens more likely than you'd think. You'll never get breaks on your shift, even if you should.
Overall, Domino's is alright if you value a flexible schedule and making close friendships with your co-workers. If you enjoy a lot of customer interaction and a fast pace, then go for it. Otherwise, I really wouldn't recommend it.
Pros
Fun co-workers, Flexible scheduling
Cons
No breaks, Underpaid, Long and late hours
Great flexible hours for drivers ,awesome potential w advancement in company
DRIVER, ASST MGR (Former Employee) –  Breaux Bridge, LAMarch 23, 2019
Awesome job , good for starter job or/ college students, great people to work with, great teamwork, awesome regular customers, clean, organized, fresh products
fun place to work at , and great skill learning
insider (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, NYMarch 23, 2019
Dominos is a friendly environment, and a great skill experience place to work. I felt welcomed and never felt embarressed to ask for help. I would LOVE to continue working for them again !
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
dinner rushes
La empresa fue buena nunca fallo en cuanto la paga
Repartidor (Former Employee) –  Quintana RooMarch 23, 2019
Lo malo fue que habia mucho favoritismo por parte de los encargados y los compañeros no sabian trabajar en equipo siemore eran problemas y el gerente nunca daba soluciones solo lo dejaba pasar yo diria q si el gerente dejara de ser jefe y empezara a ser un buen lider la tiennda seria un mejor ambiente laboral ya que todo empieza desde arriba es el que deberia dar el ejemplo
Pros
Imms
Cons
Segun teniamos media hora de comida pero no siemore nos lo daban
Rolling Dough is Fun
Floor Staff (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 22, 2019
Domino's is a very fun job to start working for a first job in my honest opinion. It taught me how to do tasks fast and efficiently without making a mistake.
Love the team work invironment
Dominos Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Crestline, CAMarch 22, 2019
Love all the people and balance of the crew. The manager is clear and helpful to make sure you excel.meatimg people is always a plus to see the little ones smile
Pros
With tip you choose to wow your customer .money is very good
Cons
It's hot in the kitchen
Good place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tewksbury, MAMarch 22, 2019
Overall good company to work for however management was often times loosely followed leading to employees to manage themselves rather than having a manager to refer too.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Constant work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

55.4K

2.5InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight