Domino's

Domino's Employee Reviews

United States22,142 reviews

Found 22,142 reviews matching the searchSee all 34,708 reviews
pizzadriverdeliveryfoodstoredeliverorderoven

Not a bad company if you're in high school or college

This is a great job for high schoolers but if you're looking for a career, being an assistant manager can be very grueling. The managers are supportive but make sure you really want to be there.

Pros

Free pizza, room for growth, a lot of hours

Cons

Overnight shifts, stress

Amazing company

There was never a day where I wasn't happy to work there. The coworkers and employers were all great and understanding. I honestly find myself missing it sometimes. Good pay, good people, tasty pizza.

Domino's insights

Based on 16,613 survey responses
What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

semi-laid back job, very hectic at times and management could use improvement when it comes to working with employees and availabilities.

weekends can be hectic, but other times laid-back.. management is not awful but does not seem to listen to availability/needs/requests most of the time with employees (i work a full time job mon-fri, domino's schedules me on weekends/my only days off of my full time), there are no breaks even for 8+ hour shifts. customer service is pretty good there. can be very very stressful.

Pros

some food discounts, tips, paid for mileage

Cons

very long shifts w/ short or no breaks, management needs improvement

It’s okay

Poor management and scheduling reason for high turnover rate getting paids enjoyable tips make it worthwhile as a driver otherwise the job would not be worth it

Okay

Okay place. Management sucks but people are nice. No opportunities to grow, no raises. Don’t believe you if you’re sick. And calling out is a big deal.

Horrible management

The dominos I worked for was the worst. Management was rude and disrespectful. I got sick and had been providing documentation. They still fired me over text.

Pros

None.

Cons

No breaks, no benefits, horrible management, they lie about pay raises, will fire you even if you have dr note for missing work

Fun Work Place

I liked working at Domino’s Pizza. They paid extra $1.25 per delivery which covers the gas consumption per day. I had to leave there because I found a permanent job, otherwise I wouldn’t quit.

Depends on the person

Not super difficult but management is iffy and Life at home made it difficult to work here. The lack of staff made it hard to keep up with the daily rushes up until after 10pm.

Pros

Some good co-workers, 50% off 1 order a day

Cons

No scheduled breaks, No free lunches or drinks, Lack of staff, Iffy Management

chaotic workplace

working with staff during college was a fun experience but expect to get swamped with orders on weekends and play catch up for hours. If you have good time managements and workflow you'll get it done

good company

good starter company Pizza (English: /ˈpiːtsə/ PEET-sə, Italian: [ˈpittsa], Neapolitan: [ˈpittsə]) is a dish of Italian origin consisting of a round food in the shape of triangles inside of a square box

Don't do it.

Ever since the franchise was sold its gotten worse. Driver's dont make any money and they cut our mileage reimbursement rates, never get raises and expect to be scheduled on your days off without being asked. They can't keep a General Manger and turn over is too high. Until they straigthen up I would consider working elsewhere. Unless you like a toxic work environment, and people that constantly trash talk and insult people who work there, consider a more professional company.

Some stores are fun some are really bad

What is the best part of working at the company?Free pizza sometimes if they drop one.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?most store don't pay proper milage rates. You should make close to .72 cents a mile.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Not good your car breaks down they just replace you.What is a typical day like for you at the company?You need to work like you make minimum wage in the store in most states.

It was okay

Great first job, but the management was really hard on minors and constantly made me stay later than my schedule was on for. “The schedule doesn’t dismiss you, I do”

Good job

Love this place, good work place. Awesome co workers. Love my hours and fast pace work place. I don’t know another place I’d rather work!! Come join the team’n

Pretty Nice

The management is supportive and understanding, always willing to help and provide guidance when needed. One of the best aspects of working at Domino's is the fast-paced environment, which keeps the shifts interesting and the time flying by

High work load and low pay

You are constantly working and you get 11 dollars an hour to show for it. You work like a pack mule with a midly strict dress code. For the amount your paid your work load is EXTREMELY high. As far as tips for insiders go I wouldn't hold your breath nobody tips in store only delivery. Also fun fact if you're thinking about being an assistant manager your better off being a delivery driver they get paid more when you include the tips. In fact if you could be as lucky to get more than the GM too. Honestly I can't even tell you a plus to this job and if you are grown and need a source of income to live off of this is not the place for you.

Busy, but mostly fine

Generally only managers/shift leaders get any semblance of a good shift. If you aren't a shift leader you're basically relegated to being the help during the afternoon rushes. Other than that it is generally okay, you can ask for the schedule to give you specific days off in advance but they can't be payed-off days until after your first year. Ive been able to communicate that I can't come into work with no upset which is also nice. But pretty mediocre pay for how much work you do for the company.

Decent pay/flexible schedule

You can make decent money delivering, based on tips alone, but you're just a number in the company. Upper management doesn't really care about its employees, just numbers.

Unmindful of employees’ welfare

We were required to deliver pizzas to customers who had no lights at night. They forced us to get paid with a debit card instead of cash. They didn’t care about their employees at all

Its an alright job

Ive been a manager for 2 years now, its alright working here but hours do get cut a lot along with sending people home early. Overall if you need a job its a decent place to go. It can be hectic on fridays and saturdays. But other than that pretty easy

i will delete this

the store isnt the best ran, over worked and underpaid. most stores run this way and hours will not be as promised at all. most enjoyment outta the job is going home no im not kidding

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 35%
In the Top 35% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Domino's.
Powered byComparably

Compare Domino's with

• Restaurants & Food Service
  • Domino's
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?