Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 9,696 reviews matching the search See all 15,036 reviews
Fast Paced and Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denham Springs, LAJune 21, 2018
Very fast paced and always busy. It can get stressful at times. It is fun most the time. Made some lifelong friends here and I don't regret working here at all.
Fun enviromnent, love the flexible scheduling.
Lead Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Camp Pendleton, CAJune 21, 2018
I love working here, just wish the pay rate was higher for a person trying to support a family. They hire family members which is helpful in regards to getting yourself and your kids to work.
Why domino's in this area is bad
Driver (Former Employee) –  Pulaski, VAJune 21, 2018
Typical day you come do the opening duties while trying to answer phone because your understaffed. Most of the time people don't want to do anything so you end up doing every thing yourself. Learned how to babysit everyone in that place. Driver trainer/ Management, sales, and customer assistance. Hardest part of the job is dealing with lazy employees and sorry district managers. most enjoyable part is that you get paid daily.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
understaffed and poor district managers
productive and fun work experience
Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  UtahJune 21, 2018
management was great. pay is a little under but the work experience is awesome, these a opportunities in the company to move up.over all the company was great
Domino's is a great place for a Pizza.
Counter Person (Former Employee) –  Granger, INJune 21, 2018
I worked at Domino's to help a Management friend out. I was employed over the busy Holiday and Game season for them and then left to finish my High School studies.
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Short Staffed.
fast paced work place always lots to do
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLJune 21, 2018
once i clock in, there's already lots to do for the night. make sure all the coolers are filled with drinks, the make line is stocked so you wont run out of anything during the rush, and make sure we have plenty of boxes folded. i'm usually on the phones helping customers and taking orders and also taking food out of the oven and cutting the pizzas and putting them in their correct boxes and i'm also making sure that the drivers are taking the deliveries out on time and taking the correct food for each of their runs. i deal with cashing out customers and giving them great customer service to make sure they are happy and will definitely come back again!
Good or bad depending on shift runner
Driver (Current Employee) –  Greenfield, MAJune 20, 2018
Don’t expect much low pay entry level work. Good workers picking up slack for the lazy. Customers always asking for deals and free stuff. Harassed by public asking for free stuff or saying pizza pizza
Pros
Free food
Cons
No benefit
Productive and fun workplace
Dominos Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Seal Beach, CAJune 20, 2018
If you are a productive person with good communication this job can be really good to you. Having good customer service by showing that you care for your customers order was and is the biggest thing. Tips are really good and customers remember which drivers are fast and who isn't so being a fast driver can pay huge dividends.
Pros
good tips and 5 dollar large pizzas for employees
Cons
Direct disrespect from the young ones if you're ten years older and faster than they are.
Overall an excellent job
Manager (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKJune 20, 2018
I started at the lowest of the lows, I quickly got opportunities to get raises and promotions. If you’re a good worker, it will not go unnoticed. Although they didn’t give me any type of payment on maternity leave, it was an amazing job and opportunity.
Pros
Free meals if you work 5+ hours
Cons
No pay on maternity leave
Nice place to work with good standards
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAJune 20, 2018
A nice place to work, the management seems like it could use a bit more experience in the work place itself or stay out of the work place, hire more insiders and stick too managing.
Pros
50% off food
Cons
Bad customers
fast, stressful,fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJune 20, 2018
the fast-paced environment can be stressful but if you make an effort to make friends with your coworkers it can be very fun. music is usually played and people are mostly nice.
Enjoyable
Dominos Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Diamondhead, MSJune 20, 2018
I love working at domino's. It is a great workplace environment. It's a great place to work if you have other responsibilities. They are easy to work with you and will give you hours if you make yourself available.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
No benifits
One person can change it all
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJune 20, 2018
I was slowly moving up in the manager levels. I noticed the higher I moved up the less I have a say in things. Towards the end I was treated as an object and NOT an employee or even a person. I loved my job and potentially wanted to open my own store. However the way they flipped a switch and treated their loyal employees that been there for years made me realize they truely only care about the money.
Pros
Cool people to work with
Cons
Never got off at time. Rarely took breaks. Treated like objects.
Very busy and high stress location. No time to rest.
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Corvallis, ORJune 20, 2018
A typical day at work for me would leave me exhausted at the end of the day. After being held for two hours later than I was scheduled to stay, I would have to wake up just 6 hours after coming home to go to classes in the mornings
Pros
Nice staff
Cons
Short breaks, late hours, bossy managers
unorganized
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 20, 2018
most unorganized company. does not care about their employees all they want is for you to show up every day 7 days a week and not give benefits or pay raises no matter how long you have been with them.
Pros
free food
Cons
benefits/hours
great for daily money
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Monroe, GAJune 20, 2018
under poor management can make things awful but the best part was being able to bring home money daily from the tips I made. making more money an hour while in store is a plus also
Pros
tips
Cons
no break
Very reaching in my mental health.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXJune 20, 2018
This job is not a good fit if you're looking to have a healthy work-life balance. The workers and other managers are disrespectful and inconsiderate. The higher management pretty much harasses me and calls me on my personal time and off days to point out the mistakes I make no matter how small. The environment is very negative. Also there's no scheduled clock out breaks, if the store is busy you work. I've been told that's illegal.
Pros
Discounts, free food.
Cons
No actual breaks, negativity, stress, pressure
fun work place that is fast paced
driver (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WAJune 19, 2018
a typical day youre always on your feet and always have a job to do but can hold a conversation with a coworker. I also learned to help people and do it to the best of my abilities.
Good for a part time job.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAJune 19, 2018
The tips made everything worth it, great pay at the end of the day once you add everything up. You would even make more than a full time job at a part-time schedule
Pros
Good tips
Cons
fast paste, and a lot of wear and tear on your personal vehicle
good for a part time or if you're a student or first time working
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILJune 19, 2018
From what I remember I started off answering phone calls and folding boxes, and washing dishes. Eventually I was taught how to roll out a pizza and how to refill the containers for the make line and other things. I was able to get there because I was really good at taking orders and had great customer service. But it was a good job for that time being because they weren't open so early and closed at a decent time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

54.4K
44.7K
33.7K
21.2K
1997

Diversity score

75out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Domino's.

Powered by Comparably