Domino's Employee Reviews

Good first job for a kid but not for me
Driver (Former Employee) –  Canton, GAApril 11, 2018
When I was working there almost everyday they would ask me to close (even if I opened) the tips were the best part of the job but the management was the worst. You are not told when you can leave and sometimes people who got there after me left so I would be stuck working the rest of their shift. Also the managers would send the people who were obviously not working home first even though they got their later. Favoritism was definitely an issue in the store. Honestly the only good part of the job would be the tips. The only reason I recommend this job to anyone is because it is a good way to get fast cash.
Pros
Discount on food, tips
Cons
No brakes, bad people, stressful, long hours
great place to work at.
DELIVERY DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Oceanside, CAApril 11, 2018
great place to work at. employees are great recommend being a delivery driver you make a lot of money. customers are great. everything about dominos is just awesome great place.
Pros
management is awesome.friendly co-workers
Cons
30 min breaks . no sick pay.
It was okay
CSR (Former Employee) –  Haines City, FLApril 11, 2018
the people was good. And, sometimes people come in with attitudes, and it would throw the business day off and some people just don't care. what i learned is that you got to stay on your toes, at all times
Pros
Great Co-workers
Cons
short breaks
productive
coustomer service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 11, 2018
typical day at dominos i would come in clock in wash my hands put my apron on and start twisting bread for the bread twist and parm bites, then i would assist on the make line weather that be helping with the toppings or stretching dough, to placing phone orders and/or carry out orders.
Fast pace or calm.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZApril 11, 2018
Depending on the day, I would either not be in the store at all, doing deliveries, or in the store all day doing very few deliveries. Management is understanding and try and work with your schedule.
Fast paced job
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Dayville, CTApril 11, 2018
You must be willing to work efficiently to make money but if you hustle money is great. Customer service is key to success in any delivery job. Flexible hours .
Fun but can be stressful.
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALApril 11, 2018
Everyday was something new. You never knew what you were going to get. You can have a very calm but productive day. You could also have some very busy, stressful days. Coworkers were more like family once you start to settle in. It gets to the point where no matter if its extremely busy or slow, you enjoy going to work just so you could be in a friendly environment.
fun work place when manager in good mood
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  El Dorado, ARApril 11, 2018
I learned how to make pizzas, and stuffed cheesy breads. there was poor management. he had his picks and chooses. you never knew what mood to be in when coming to work because you never knew how the manager felt that day. the hardest part of the job was dealing with a bipolar manger and a angry customer all in one day. the good part about the job was when the manager was in a good mood he made you feel like you were at the best job ever.
Pros
only eat free if the manager asks you to stay past your scheduled hours
Cons
no breaks
Great work inviroment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Cocoa, FLApril 10, 2018
The job is great for anyone looking to work as a driver. Drivers almost make as much as managers except no paid week vacation. Managers get free food once a day(depending on what franchise). Raises depend on supervisors take on you. It is very hot because of 450 degree ovens that are on. Schedules are inconsistent for anyone who has not been with the company longer than a year.
Productive depending on your crew , quick and fast konet
Delivery Driver, Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 10, 2018
Overall , my job experience was good. Working for over 3 years I’ve just recently gotten something stolen and that was my fault really for not keeping my doors locked. I wasn’t near my car when it occurred but that’s the main concern for people, robbery. I personally kept something on my because you never know. I started out as a CSR then became a driver. I felt my hours as a CSR would’ve meant more being a driver plus getting tips. Just be sure to drop what you make in the bank right after work, or it’ll all go away to food since you leave with at least $30 in cash every night. My employees kept me there longer , made it worth it for the time being. loved my cre. GoodLuck
Great with a bit of bad
Shift Leader/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMApril 10, 2018
A typical day includes making pizzas, dealing with customers, working ovens. Weekends can be extremely busy where there is no time to take a break. It can get very hot inside because of the ovens. I did learn much about customer service and all aspects of Domino's. My experience with management was not amazing. The GM did not always lead the team. It was very hard to be motivated when I felt the GM did not care what was going on. He was in the office most of the time and only came out when necessary. The manager sets the tone and environment of the the store. The AM was very motivated and acted as the GM most of the time. The AM was the leader of my team and did a great job! The franchise, the franchisee, and his team were amazing. They knew everyone by name and were very personable! Domino's is not a hard job. The challenging part is knowing how to handle when it gets busy. The most enjoyable part was getting to meet new people and interact with all the customers. Slapping out pizzas is pretty fun once you get the hang of it.
Pros
Great company and franchisee, laid back culture, 50% off pizzas
Cons
No breaks, scheduled time off is an estimate, having to stay hours after your shift was suppose to end, fighting to get time off, dealing with the heat of the store due to hot ovens always being on
it's pretty chilled to work at
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Davie, FLApril 10, 2018
it's a chilled place to work at my co-workers make it fun you're allow to listen to music time goes really fast since we get pretty busy we often don't have enough employees
Pros
music, discount meals
Cons
no healthcare
Work place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chickasha, OKApril 10, 2018
Very fast paced you have to be a quick learner to work here. The owner is hard to handle sometimes and she is cheap but for the most part it was an okay place to work
fun working envoirnment
Assistant Manager / Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Hibbing, MN 55746April 10, 2018
Fast passed job not very much experience is required for this but unfortunately due to graduating school I have to leave so I can full fill my dream of doing what I want to do
Hit and Miss
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXApril 10, 2018
For the most part, everyone loves pizza, they just love different chains of pizza. Domino's, in my opinion, the most popular pizza chain for delivery. Around lunch and dinner time is when sales and deliveries peak and the rush is an understatement.
Fast paced but still enjoyable
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLApril 10, 2018
Even though there were times when we were packed to the brim with orders, we managed to make it work. Having a bond with co-workers is almost essential for this kind of job.
The crew you work with could make alot of difference.
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Kingstree, SCApril 10, 2018
The only reason I left was for more money . A typical day at Dominos is it starts slow. Depending on the location. Then it speeds up and in our location the only thing I didn't like is that the labor would be so high that even when its fast you couldn't have that many people on the clock. so most times it would be just the manager and delivery driver trying to handle phones ,stove, and boxes. The most enjoyable part was the coworkers in my opinion.
Good part-time not full-time
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Hyattsville, MDApril 10, 2018
My co-workers are probably the only reason I stayed with the company as long as I did. Your vehicle is your only tool for working and you are expected to keep it in exceptional shape your self. That being said if something were to happen not only will you have to pay for it, but you will be out of a job for a while. Meeting customers was actually more enjoyable than I had imagined, sometimes I'd have long conversations with the customers on things that we had a mutual interest in and it was really enjoyable.
Pros
Good customers. Good coworkers.
Cons
No breaks. No benefits. Awkward clock out times. Outside in bad weather
Great job if you don’t mind late nights
Asst. Manager/Driver (Former Employee) –  Santa Cruz, CAApril 9, 2018
If your schedule/lifestyle can accomodate late nights and you’re not afraid of a fast paced work environment, then this can be a great position. Experience will vary *greatly* depending on the local owners.
Good for Part-Time work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Stafford, VAApril 9, 2018
Tips are great and you learn how to handle customer concerns in a fast-paced environment. The only con I found is that it will take a toll on your car over time. There isn't much room for advancement unless you can devote all of your time to Domino's which I did not have the luxury of due to college.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

54.1K

2.3

2.1Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight