Domino Food and Fuel Employee Reviews

I liked this job very muchjbut I had to quit because of health issues
Cahier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Medicine Lodge, KSMarch 14, 2018
I learned so much working here. I learned how to run a cash register and how to work under pressure. The managers I had were great and I enjoyed the job. The store was newly built and big. I enjoyed being around people and getting to know new people. I also learned how to be professional. I learned about stocking shelves and how to front shelves and how to change the pop bags. I just learned so much. The managers were very supportive and were always a phone call away if they were needed. I really enjoyed this job.
Pros
bonus every six months, wonderful bosses.
Cons
lots of work for not much pay
Fun job if you can deal with the public
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Elk City, OKNovember 7, 2017
My shift always was easy on graveyard I didn't have to deal with a lot of people I would spend the nights stalking the freezer an cleaning up the store
Pros
Free fountain drinks
Cons
need better pay an benefits
It was okay.
Store Clerk (Former Employee) –  Yukon, OKSeptember 29, 2016
It was okay. Managers were not very reliable. Very high turnover rate. The pay was decent but raises didn't happen often.
Typical Day at work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Seiling, OKJuly 6, 2016
I had a fun time working here being from a small community, I was able to see several friendly faces a day and get to meet tons of new people.
Professional Work environment
Cashier/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Weatherford, OKApril 10, 2016
Cashier, Cook , Clean restrooms...Domino has been on of the best jobs I have ever work for...The management team is great ...
Productive work place
Assistant Manager/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Seiling, OKApril 7, 2014
Domino's is a great company to work for, they care about the individuals. A typical day would be running the cash register and helping customers. We cleaned the store and faced it as well as stock it to ensure that they store was the best that it could be for the customers. I learned about myself while working there, I learned that I can do great things and I learned how to talk and deal with people on a daily basis. The management was great, they did work with me and my kids schedules, such as doctor appointments. The co-workers there were also great it was a "team effort" so we all pitched in to get all of the work done. I think that the hardest part of this job was learning to deal with those "difficult customers". The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to get to know people and help them.
Pros
Great Bonuses, worked with me and my kids
Cons
no lunch breaks, worked 6 days a week sometimes 7
Good place to work and love the people
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Elk City, OKAugust 26, 2013
Working for this company was great. the benifits were good and the pay was excellent. The managemeant team was good. I started out as a cashier and ended up being assistant manager within 3 years. The coworkers were good workers and we all worked as a team to make the store more productive. I loved the new people I met on a daily basis.
Pros
Longevity check every six months and bonuses throughout the year
Cons
no breaks