Domino Food and Fuel Employee Reviews

good place to work
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Seiling, OKMarch 13, 2019
a good place to work. gain lots of knowledge with management experience over the years of being there. the hardest part of the job is when someone does not show up for their scheduled shifts, or does not do their job completely. can be stressful at times while at work
Constant running to keep up with all the tasks required, no breaks allowed
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Weatherford, OKNovember 2, 2018
The job duties will leave you running circles your entire shift. Your the cook, the cashier, the waiter/waitress, you run the drive thru, you restock the shelves, prepare the food, bus the tables, wash the dishes and prepare and smoke meats outside. That’s just an idea of what it’s like. They understaff their store and work your tail off, you earn every penny of your just above minimum wage pay.

It doesn’t matter if you work 4 hours or 12+ they DO NOT ALLOW breaks of any kind. You have to try to snack on the run when you “find” time.

This company needs to pay their employees what they are worth. The store makes a lot of money and has no excuse to not compensate their employees.
Pros
A bonus every 6 months based on hours worked
Cons
No breaks, underpaid, under appreciated by corporate office.
easy-going and clean
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Blanchard, OKOctober 1, 2018
You are required to keep the store and grounds clean and the pace is that of any typical gas station. The pay isn't too bad and holidays are time and a half.
fun place to work
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Elk City, OKSeptember 28, 2018
love to work here just don't get the chance to advance up and no raises the boss says she is trying but still haven't seen it.
they hire more people then needed so my hours get cut .
Pros
free deli food and drinks good benfits for ft
Cons
hardly get breaks
that gas station life
customer service (Current Employee) –  Yukon, OKJuly 31, 2018
very political, its all about who you know and if you suck up to them or not. if you take care of your job it will MOST LIKELY take care of you. not hard just a lot to do.
good company
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Woodward, OKJuly 22, 2018
it is a good place to work the main issue with the workplace is there is no team work and most of the people that work there have an attitude the management could use some work when I first started with the company I enjoyed going to work and now I cant wait for days off so I am not stressed out
Pros
they have good health care and a 401k plan
Cons
no teamwork always short handed
Easy to stay busy
STORE CLERK (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKMay 25, 2018
There was always work to do which made the time pass quickly. For the work being done the pay was decent, but advancement opportunities are limited and the work schedule always seemed to need adjustments.
I liked this job very muchjbut I had to quit because of health issues
Cahier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Medicine Lodge, KSMarch 14, 2018
I learned so much working here. I learned how to run a cash register and how to work under pressure. The managers I had were great and I enjoyed the job. The store was newly built and big. I enjoyed being around people and getting to know new people. I also learned how to be professional. I learned about stocking shelves and how to front shelves and how to change the pop bags. I just learned so much. The managers were very supportive and were always a phone call away if they were needed. I really enjoyed this job.
Pros
bonus every six months, wonderful bosses.
Cons
lots of work for not much pay
Fun job if you can deal with the public
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Elk City, OKNovember 7, 2017
My shift always was easy on graveyard I didn't have to deal with a lot of people I would spend the nights stalking the freezer an cleaning up the store
Pros
Free fountain drinks
Cons
need better pay an benefits
It was okay.
Store Clerk (Former Employee) –  Yukon, OKSeptember 29, 2016
It was okay. Managers were not very reliable. Very high turnover rate. The pay was decent but raises didn't happen often.
Typical Day at work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Seiling, OKJuly 6, 2016
I had a fun time working here being from a small community, I was able to see several friendly faces a day and get to meet tons of new people.
Professional Work environment
Cashier/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Weatherford, OKApril 10, 2016
Cashier, Cook , Clean restrooms...Domino has been on of the best jobs I have ever work for...The management team is great ...
Overall good company
Assistant Manager Retail (Former Employee) –  Clinton, OKAugust 13, 2015
Fast paced, customer friendly, good coworkers. Overall satisfactory with this job. Scheduling discrepancies were an issue.
Pros
wonderful advancement opportunities
Cons
scheduling
people I worked with were awesome
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  blanachard okDecember 9, 2014
I loved working for this company. Customers were amazing. There were many many regulars that came in every day. Co-workers were great to work with
Pros
upbeat atmosphere
Cons
rude customers
Productive work place
Assistant Manager/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Seiling, OKApril 7, 2014
Domino's is a great company to work for, they care about the individuals. A typical day would be running the cash register and helping customers. We cleaned the store and faced it as well as stock it to ensure that they store was the best that it could be for the customers. I learned about myself while working there, I learned that I can do great things and I learned how to talk and deal with people on a daily basis. The management was great, they did work with me and my kids schedules, such as doctor appointments. The co-workers there were also great it was a "team effort" so we all pitched in to get all of the work done. I think that the hardest part of this job was learning to deal with those "difficult customers". The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to get to know people and help them.
Pros
Great Bonuses, worked with me and my kids
Cons
no lunch breaks, worked 6 days a week sometimes 7
Good place to work and love the people
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Elk City, OKAugust 26, 2013
Working for this company was great. the benifits were good and the pay was excellent. The managemeant team was good. I started out as a cashier and ended up being assistant manager within 3 years. The coworkers were good workers and we all worked as a team to make the store more productive. I loved the new people I met on a daily basis.
Pros
Longevity check every six months and bonuses throughout the year
Cons
no breaks