Domino Food and Fuel Employee Reviews in Seiling, OK

3.4Pay & Benefits
3.6Job Security & Advancement
Typical Day at work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Seiling, OKJuly 6, 2016
I had a fun time working here being from a small community, I was able to see several friendly faces a day and get to meet tons of new people.
Productive work place
Assistant Manager/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Seiling, OKApril 7, 2014
Domino's is a great company to work for, they care about the individuals. A typical day would be running the cash register and helping customers. We cleaned the store and faced it as well as stock it to ensure that they store was the best that it could be for the customers. I learned about myself while working there, I learned that I can do great things and I learned how to talk and deal with people on a daily basis. The management was great, they did work with me and my kids schedules, such as doctor appointments. The co-workers there were also great it was a "team effort" so we all pitched in to get all of the work done. I think that the hardest part of this job was learning to deal with those "difficult customers". The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to get to know people and help them.
Pros
Great Bonuses, worked with me and my kids
Cons
no lunch breaks, worked 6 days a week sometimes 7