Domino Food and Fuel Employee Review

View all Domino Food and Fuel reviews

Productive work place
Assistant Manager/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Seiling, OKApril 7, 2014
Domino's is a great company to work for, they care about the individuals. A typical day would be running the cash register and helping customers. We cleaned the store and faced it as well as stock it to ensure that they store was the best that it could be for the customers. I learned about myself while working there, I learned that I can do great things and I learned how to talk and deal with people on a daily basis. The management was great, they did work with me and my kids schedules, such as doctor appointments. The co-workers there were also great it was a "team effort" so we all pitched in to get all of the work done. I think that the hardest part of this job was learning to deal with those "difficult customers". The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to get to know people and help them.
Pros
Great Bonuses, worked with me and my kids
Cons
no lunch breaks, worked 6 days a week sometimes 7

Other Domino Food and Fuel Employee Reviews

Productive but stressful
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Weatherford, OKMarch 22, 2019
I learned how to cook and clean in the kitchen, the assistant manager seemed to have personal problems with me that interfered with work. I loved to work because I stayed busy, the environment was nice but sometimes felt very tense.
Pros
Free lunchs
Cons
No assigned breaks.
good place to work
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Seiling, OKMarch 13, 2019
a good place to work. gain lots of knowledge with management experience over the years of being there. the hardest part of the job is when someone does not show up for their scheduled shifts, or does not do their job completely. can be stressful at times while at work