Don Hattan Dealerships Employee Reviews

Fun, fast paced, great employees!
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 15, 2019
Great place to work with a an excellent work environment. Tons of opportunity to advance with great earning potential. Very ethical business that likes to take care of the employees and customers. Good mix of long term employees and people to the growing team. Lots of benefits, flexible schedules, insurance, and discounts.
Pros
Advancement, Training, Fun and Energetic Environment
Cons
N/a
Great place to work, they know how to create raving fan customers
Sales/Sales Trainer/F&I Manager (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSApril 27, 2019
Working for Jill Hattan was amazing. Jill knows how to take care of customers and is dedicated to making sure women are treated with respect and fair at the dealership. From buying a car, to getting service you will not be disappointed as a customer. Working for Don Hattan Dealerships is was a great experience with top notch leadership and plenty of chances for growth and promotions. The most well balanced place to work and I would definitely go back to work for them.
Pros
Leadership
Official response from Don Hattan Dealerships
April 29, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We truly appreciate it! We're glad to hear that Jill has made a lasting impression on you and your career.

Soul crushing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Park City, KSMarch 28, 2019
If you like racism, sexism, general disrespect of employees AND customers. This is the place for you.
Every female customer (and employee) is objectified. Service manager using racial slurs daily, and "pretend" threatening violence.
No communication between departments,
Not worth your time.
Pros
Building is nice! Drive new cars, customers are mostly chill
Cons
Coworkers, supervisors cursing AT employees. Learned new racial slurs
Official response from Don Hattan Dealerships
April 1, 2019

We are so sorry you had this experience with us. That is not the culture we promote or support at any Don Hattan Dealership. We do our best to make every employee, and customer, feel comfortable at our dealership and we sure hope you talked to a department head about your experience before you left. If you didn't, we'd still like to talk to you. Feel free to call Humane Resources.

My job became my career
Used Car Inventory Manager (Current Employee) –  Wichita, Augusta, El Dorado, DerbyJanuary 31, 2019
I started work with Don Hattan about 9 years ago thinking I was just starting another job. I found out very quickly this was not going to be just another every 2 weeks I get a check, but a start of a great career. The Management teams takes the time to make sure you are trained and continues training daily throughout your career. I was able to move into Management very quickly and I have had many roles in my 9 year career so far. I would say the best part about working for Don Hattan is the owners. They take the time to get to know you and your family and are very hands on in the day to day business. I have recommended Don Hattan to many friends and family members over the years and would also do so for any one looking for a career not just a job.
Pros
pay, benefits, flexible time off, payed holidays
Best Car Dealership Around
General Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Derby, KSDecember 20, 2018
Owners that truly care about work life balance and treat employees like people! Programs designed for advancement, invest in their people with training and time, one of a kind program to develop their people.

Promotes a WE culture not a ME culture.
Fun place to work
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Park City, KSNovember 28, 2018
Don Hattan is a fun place to work. Very demanding and it’s a go go work atmosphere. Had vacation time but could hardly use the time. Very stressful and serves manager mad it even more stressful
Amazing Company
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 23, 2018
Working at Don Hattan is not comparable to anywhere I have ever worked. The family owned atmosphere caries over to the family type environment that all coworkers have. Tons of opportunity to advance and grow within the company. The most enjoyable part is not dreading work everyday.
Not a career for me
Customer Transport Specialist, Window Tinter (Former Employee) –  Park City, KSApril 30, 2015
Was a fun job to work during freshman year of college. I learned a lot, but could not see myself working there much longer.
Pros
Driving new vehicles
Cons
No benefits, hard to advance position
Friendly service and great company to work for
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 18, 2013
Enjoyed working and obtaining service at Don Hattan Chevrolet
nope
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Park City, KSJune 13, 2012
I don't have anything good to say. It was awful, the people, atmosphere, customers would yell at the receptionist.
Pros
my boyfriend worked down the street.
Cons
no breaks, mean coworkers, long drive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Don Hattan Dealerships. Our community is ready to answer.

Don Hattan Dealerships Reviews by Location