Donatelle

Donatelle Reviews: Working at Donatelle

United States13 reviews

Donatelle insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Energizing work tasks

Laid back

We packaged medical tools for different hospitals and clinics around the united states. Helping and assisting with picking as well, making sure everything on the site was done at a timely manner and with great quanity.

productive and fun

overall a great place to work and learn new skills. Management was friendly and easy to work with. You can come in with no experience or you can have experience and make a bit more.

Pros

good benefits

Cons

break system

Avoid if you want to advance

The pay is very low and raises are small. Men can take long breaks but women cannot. Its a stepping stone of a job until you find better. No room for advancement and no appreciation for work performed.

Pros

Nice building

Cons

Favoritism benefits money

It is and ok environment

I just work as a temp and like any other companies that you work for a temp is okay because there is a pretty good chance you only be there for your duration

Very good place to work

I enjoyed the work environment and all of the management and coworkers were very nice and very good team players. Donnatelle was a great place to work with good pay and benefits.

Pros

Cons

To far to drive

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Below average rating

Not really a very fun place to work.Since they are small company they can made a way with anything regards employees benefits and incentive programs(reverent pay).l was laid off there without receiving any compensation since l was new in the country and don't know how the employees laid-off process is been done then.l was cheated to let go when leaving the company in July 2010.

Great company

During my time with Donatelle, I developed great long lasting relationships with many fellow employees. I learned so much with Human Resources that it was a great learning experience that I was actually skeptical at first. The culture was diverse, but everyone there was so pleasant and nice to work with. The hardest part of the job was to tell them I had to quit.

Pros

Loved the people there and the hours.

Cons

I was closed off from the rest of the company.

Rewarding place to work.

Donatelle is a very clean work environment that promotes safety and quality each and every day. Working in the medical device side of the company, makes a person feel great in contributing to the well being of others.

No freedom or chance for creativity. Overbaring management worried anout their metrics.

Managers could become verbably abusuve and this was tolerated. So if you like name call have at it. If you complain or go to HR. See ya. Retaliation happeneds.

Pros

Its a job

Cons

Overbaring metric system

enjoy working with others

I work a lot with the engineers and production workers. I make work instructions and run new job to see what fits best for the operators. I spend about half of my day in my office and the other half working with the techs and engineers

Fast paced environment with a new job everyday

fast paced environment with a new job everyday, company culture is somewhat old school though. Learned a lot through working with various teams of the company, and many skills that i will use in the future.

fun place to work

Though a very little company with a nice pay rate but a little less benefits,No severent pay was giving when l get laid off there

Pros

nice parking spaces for employee

Cons

short break times

Overall okay.

Not really a social place. very focused on your work. You show up. you do your job. and you leave. that's it. They are not really social, you only get 15 min. breaks and that includes lunch. when you do get to have a conversation with some one it is pleasant. the supervisors on 1st shift are great very helpfully and clear on directions and helping you understand what it is they expect and how to do the job.

Pros

when you get a chance to have a conversation with some one . very pleasant

Cons

short breaks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Donatelle. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Donatelle
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?